Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

7 Hills Records

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 7 Hills Records

    Whats up with this label? Is it still going? The website seems to have vanished - Vibra you out there?
    www.myspace.com/usofaudio
    www.myspace.com/detectivesofperspective
    www.detectivesofperspective.com/

  • #2
    Originally posted by united states of audio
    The website seems to have vanished
    Ooh, if Ian's changing the website again it means another release must be imminent...
    You freeking scientologists are all the same, quible, dribble and then demand ice creams. Ohhhhhhhhhhh.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Rich Hero
      Ooh, if Ian's changing the website again it means another release must be imminent...


      Yes indeed, 7 Hills has been going through a slightly extended 're-launch' phase.. the site is going to be completely re-hauled. Later this summer we are stepping up with two new 12" releases, and hot off the press, I can reveal a compilation LP/CD is also on the cards. More info on all of this soon come..
      Let him have the lot for £2.00 - we were only going to throw 'em out anyway...

      Comment


      • #4
        Hooray!

        And for a moment there I thought you'd gone the way of so many other small labels, phew!

        I may even get round to sending you some demos one day...
        www.myspace.com/usofaudio
        www.myspace.com/detectivesofperspective
        www.detectivesofperspective.com/

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by united states of audio
          Hooray!

          And for a moment there I thought you'd gone the way of so many other small labels, phew!

          I may even get round to sending you some demos one day...
          Thanks for the enthusiasm! We just took an extended break.. (then put it in the sampler, chopped it up, made some fresh loops etc etc..)

          All demos are most welcome.
          Let him have the lot for £2.00 - we were only going to throw 'em out anyway...

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by vibra
            Thanks for the enthusiasm! We just took an extended break.. (then put it in the sampler, chopped it up, made some fresh loops etc etc..)
            Da-dum-chhhhh!!!!!



            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Blighty
              Da-dum-chhhhh!!!!!
              I thank you..

              Take my wife, etc..
              Let him have the lot for £2.00 - we were only going to throw 'em out anyway...

              Comment

              Working...
              X