Someone Sensible Say Something Sensible

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Someone Sensible Say Something Sensible

Today one of my work mates had a sicky and was replaced with a VERY chatty agency fella. It did'nt take him long to start telling me about his part time dj life and his love for hip hop, which at first i thought great. In my small social circle a good face to face chat about the gangsta black stuff is rare and i started explaining about my little part time geek life in which he interrupted me and said "Mate, do you ave that rocket tune by Grandmaster Flash". I tried to explain but he was'nt having it, could someone also tell me who the hell are "Eric d and Rakim". My hope's for a good two way natter were now gone.

I'm sorry for coming on here moaning but i've had a day of it especially when he told me his big want is that "Crazy Frog tune, you know that ring tone advert".
    So could someone reply to my thread with a nice piece of sensible info, anything at all, i dont care.
    I love you all.

oh dear oh dear oh dear........some people eh?
    you should've just said "sod off and leave me alone you retard"........
    re the crazy frog tune currently being advertised on the tele.....i HATE that advert more than anything in the world.......i want to destroy EVERYTHING when that advert comes on the tele.....

Comment

Originally posted by kikat
      ...who the hell are "Eric d and Rakim".
      LOL!!! Oof! You've probably twigged that I'm not the best person to offer sensible comments on anything but... The best info I can supply is that, hopefully, your work mate should be well again by Monday and you'll never have to endure that person again. And if you find yourself in similar circumstances again, batter the offending party senseless and use the Twinkie defence.
      You freeking scientologists are all the same, quible, dribble and then demand ice creams. Ohhhhhhhhhhh.

Comment

who the hell are "Eric d and Rakim".
        Loving it.
        Ask him if he has any tunes by Heavy Tee & the Toys, Jam Master Wizzy Wiz or Kool Moe Kane.
        You can't take a stocking offa bare leg

Comment

Originally posted by platerpus
          oh dear oh dear oh dear........some people eh?
          you should've just said "sod off and leave me alone you retard"........
          re the crazy frog tune currently being advertised on the tele.....i HATE that advert more than anything in the world.......i want to destroy EVERYTHING when that advert comes on the tele.....
          oh dear indeed. i can feel your pain, anyone who can actually bear to listen to that crazy frog tone let alone actually want it... unfortunately we have to bear it on the tube here and now they've started to play some of the other ones. my partner likes to turn up the sound to annoy me, she's willing to endure the pain of hearing it to watch me get totally infuriated! what is the world coming to i say??

eric d & rakim....hehe. reminds me of a recent visit by grandmaster flash here....as i was leaving i overheard two punters discussing the night. one said, 'yeah it was really good but he didn't play white lines'. i resisted the urge to scream at them that white lines was actually melle mel and not gf at all but soon realised the futility of it all. dumbasses everywhere. impossible to avoid.

Comment

Aaaargh my heaD!

I did complain to ITV for flooding (Which is insulting to anyone) with the (Jamster) frog- axel F tune.

what drives me mad is I actually liked it but the flooding of it nearly burst my brain. Aneurysm or wot!
            Don't complain to the station coz all you'll get is:

RE: Jamster

Thank you for your recent email regarding the above named advert.

The current advertisement by Jamster is an intense (brain overload), short campaign (Or is it? We'll see!) which has taken more slots than usual (Coz you like the money. You are begging for it. You love it! But what about your over-eight-year-old-viewers?) but please be assured (assured my butt!) that your comments have been duly noted (Have they? Have they realy?) on the Duty Log (I know where logs go) which is viewed on a daily basis by our senior management. (Arhhh! The senior management! He who is all power! and he Who prolly deletes the lot! Damn emails, they stop me from plucking my uni-brow! But he has spoken and I must listen

May I take this opportunity to thank you once again for taking the time to contact us here at ITV. (which translates as: 'sod off you simpleton who pays the TV licence. We prefer the revenue from ads so 'eff you!)

Kind regards

ITV DUTY OFFICE

I implore you. Ignore them! Complain to Ofcom instead. More welly and you won't get fobbed off!
            Don't be brain-washed!

I like the flipping frog but not twice during every commercial break. And I do believe that we will have to put up with him for longer than the stated period because the date of release has been back-dated.

Surf! On a moody one"

Comment

Sorry to have to quote you KK but never take any notice of an agency person. They are in the job for the money and they brag like ...a bragging person! I've had the same thing me'self.
              It ain't real for them, (soz to any agency peeps out there) but if they loved something they'd do it for real, not just brag about it.

If you like something you like it, even love it. Had a go at it at least! But still have a psasion for it. You spotted a fake. Be proud! Maybe he's a wanna-be.

I hate it when you try to explain and the person doesn't get what you're saying.

Best rid!

I just hope I'm getting what you're saying.

Surf! xx

PS: I'm hoping I can have a moan here too

Today one of my work mates had a sicky and was replaced with a VERY chatty agency fella. It did'nt take him long to start telling me about his part time dj life and his love for hip hop, which at first i thought great. In my small social circle a good face to face chat about the gangsta black stuff is rare and i started explaining about my little part time geek life in which he interrupted me and said "Mate, do you ave that rocket tune by Grandmaster Flash". I tried to explain but he was'nt having it, could someone also tell me who the hell are "Eric d and Rakim". My hope's for a good two way natter were now gone.

I'm sorry for coming on here moaning but i've had a day of it especially when he told me his big want is that "Crazy Frog tune, you know that ring tone advert".
              So could someone reply to my thread with a nice piece of sensible info, anything at all, i dont care.
              I love you all.

Comment

Thanks for the +++++++.
                I've just got back from a night of steak egg & chips and a few pints and after reading your replies i have calmed down. The problem with the fella was that he was so far up his own arse "because he DJ's in a bar in Cambridge" was that he just thought he knew it all, and he is in his 30's (just like us). Anyway fuck it i'm pissed and it took me ages to type this so i'm going to bed, but i still love you all.
                Many thanks. Have a good Saturday.

Comment

gangsta black stuff

Originally posted by surfcookie
                  I actually liked it

did someone say sensible?

Comment

especially when he told me his big want is that "Crazy Frog tune, you know that ring tone advert"
                    send him this:
                    http://www.headstaggers.com/?shoe=flash&moo=show&id=22

Comment

Originally posted by bongolia

Love these things, and 'er indoors is a fan of them too.
                      Here's her present fave...if I can do this right....

http://members.iinet.net.au/%7Eafleay/cow/index.html
                      <<Soul Strut 100>>Collectable CDs 1 Forumusic: April 2014 Collectable CDs 2<<'95 WOF>>

Comment

Yup....just watched it again....definitely something about that farmer's wife!!
                        <<Soul Strut 100>>Collectable CDs 1 Forumusic: April 2014 Collectable CDs 2<<'95 WOF>>

Comment

he told me his big want is that "Crazy Frog tune, you know that ring tone advert".
                          Its bad enough someone having that as their ring tone, but fuck me their (militant) telly ad campaign is driving me up the fucking wall. And someones buying those ringtones cos how else can they afford to pay for all those ads on primetime telly?

twats

Comment

Originally posted by francis

did someone say sensible?

Sorry, that's my feeble mid thirties attempt at being -- errr street (shit, did it again).

Gangsta = My way of saying rap or hip hop.
                            Black stuff = Records.

Did have a bit of a hard day yesterday but last night down my local my bitch (sorry) won a huge Toblerone bar in the raffle. You cannot keep a good man down for long boyeee!! (sorry again).

Comment

fair dos, i misread it as

gangsta black stuff = rap or hiphop

hence the

no excuse for the person who said they liked crazy frog though. What could clean their soul? Nothing except the Flames of Hell, i imagine, which is surely where they will go, and where they will be subjected to Crazy Frog Axel F ringtone for all eternity, played to them by the lesser demons who are responsible for the thing. Satan himself could not devise a more horrible punishment. The advert is a glimpse into the Pit, and the frog himself looks like a devil out of Breughel. The end is nigh, and only those who have somehow avoided Crazy Frog and 'Celebrity' love island could possibly contend that the flames are not licking at civilization's feet.

Comment

Working...
                              X