Rare Record Price Guide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rare Record Price Guide

Does anyone know when this is published?
    I`ve decided that i`m gonna shell out for one, but i don`t want to do so if the new one will be out before long.
    The current one says 2006 on it.........anyone know when the 2007 one will appear ??

Thanks !
    "I`m not saying that i think guitars are better than women, but i don`t know too many guys who fell out of love with their guitar" - Les Paul

I might be wrong but I think they do them every two years - publishing them the year before the date on the cover (ie the 2006 one was published this year). That would mean it would be a 2008 edition published in early 2007 I think.
    Mixes, compilations and the like

Comment

Think it's every two years...and the latest one (2006) came out around Xmas last year.

It's got loads and loads of great stuff not in it and I've found this site much more helpful!!
      <<Soul Strut 100>>Collectable CDs 1 Forumusic: April 2014 Collectable CDs 2<<'95 WOF>>

Comment

It's a book that manages to be useful and useless at the same time.

Comment

Originally posted by Blighty
          It's a book that manages to be useful and useless at the same time.
          You are indeed a wise man

I think it's great if you find an LP for 50p and in the book it's £50

I don't think it's too great when I want to buy an LP from a dealer and he charges the book price
          "Don't get involved in the f**kin' chat pages. It's just full of arseholes talkin' sh*te non-stop"

Comment

the year on the cover is the year it "expires" as far as I know. i.e. the new one will be out at the end of '06

You may also want to note that it only features records that were released in the UK

Comment

Thanks for your help
              Might get one if it`s still got 18 months to run

Cheers
              "I`m not saying that i think guitars are better than women, but i don`t know too many guys who fell out of love with their guitar" - Les Paul

Comment

Working...
              X