A field in ye vale of avalon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A field in ye vale of avalon

So in the morning I'll be off to the GLastonbury festival. Don't suppose there'll be any vulture types circling round there?

Lemme know today if you wanna meet up or the like - I may not be online once I get there.

And if not have a good weekend.

M
    Enthusiastic vagueness passes for scholarship in the twilight world of the disc-jockey.

John Peel

hey emperor - i'll be there thursday till monday. i'm dj'iing on the jazz world stage (friday and sunday i think) and playing at a backstage tent a lot of the rest of the time....
    We know when a mate buys it for you too.

Comment

If manu chao are playing this year then I seriously recommend going to see them. Best live band in the world *EVER*.
      www.thesoundlibrary.net <- Changed URL

Comment

Saw him last year, great life, definitly better than on album. My wife is a big Manu Negra fan so we weren&#39;t gonna be missing him.

Joyce is the main thing I&#39;ll be interested in catching this year for the Brazilian vibes.

I&#39;ll be there with goatee and parliament/funkadelic t-shirt (unless its pissing it down).
        Enthusiastic vagueness passes for scholarship in the twilight world of the disc-jockey.

John Peel

Comment

If manu chao are playing this year then I seriously recommend going to see them. Best live band in the world *EVER*.

Sermad, you are kidding?&#33;

I just got back from London yesterday after seeing Queens of the Stone Age at Brixton Academy.

Those boys wipe the floor with anyone else who tries to perform music in a public place&#33;

I&#39;m pretty sure they&#39;re at Glasto this year, so check them out and if it&#39;s hot, just see how much Joey Castillo (drums) sweats&#33;&#33;

Let&#39;s Rock&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

Benicio
          Jet Boy stole my baby.

Comment

cool&#33; Have a great time - You&#39;ll have some cd&#39;s (hopefully intact this time) on your doorstep when you get back.

www.thesoundlibrary.net <- Changed URL

Comment

QOTSA -hmmmmmmmmm. I&#39;ve a mate who regualarly tries to convicne me of their greatness - and he fails every time.

And if you wanna watch grown men sweat why not go to the traditional native american style sweat lodge in the green field. Or the bicycle powered rave - I fear I may have killed a man last year as he was cycling away there and I gavehim a bottle of vodka and sitting bull (a cheap red bull knock off) - he drank it and started cycling like a nutter and the music got louder and faster.

John Peel

Comment

What I said in the first post last year applies exactly once again.

So gimme a pm today if you wanna hook up.

John Peel

Comment

just spoken to someone on site, and it's a lovely sunny day and the ground is firm....
                  We know when a mate buys it for you too.

Comment

Yeah - meant o be very ncie till at least friday - but never too late for a mudbath...

Last year we had sunburn friday, pissed it down saturday and muddy sunday. So what do you recomend tune-wise?

John Peel

Comment

Working...
                    X