When you hit that brick wall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When you hit that brick wall

So you've been played an LP or track, or you've found a bangin' LP/45 and you don't know Jit about it. like myself the first thing you do is search Google ?

Is there any other path to take after searchin' ebay, Gemm ?(apart from the obvious qestion on sites like this    )

anyone have any hot tips ?

It's bittersweet this situation, i figure you are kind of onto a winner in certain respects as no info means this is in a very small minority of records that haven't been documented in some way on the net. But it is also incredibly frustrating when you can't find a morsel.
    SECRET RUSSIAN ROMANTIC GUITAR PSYCH BREAKS

I ask everyone I can that I talk to regularly or casually about music, but that's just me.

It's 1:20 AM and well over 100 degrees F here
    The pool is not heated and ice cold, watch me jump NOW

Comment

Originally posted by [b
      Quote[/b] (TOWNY @ 27 June 2003,20:03)]So you've been played an LP or track, or you've found a bangin' LP/45 and you don't know Jit about it. like myself the first thing you do is search Google ?

Is there any other path to take after searchin' ebay, Gemm ?(apart from the obvious qestion on sites like this )

It's bittersweet this situation, i figure you are kind of onto a winner in certain respects as no info means this is in a very small minority of records that haven't been documented in some way on the net. But it is also incredibly frustrating when you can't find a morsel.
      I usually ask you!

He also contributed songs for the Jim Henson movie vehicle 'Muppets From Space'.

Comment

Originally posted by [b
        Quote[/b] (Hadrian Elephant @ 28 June 2003,11:56)]
        Originally posted by [b
        Quote[/b] (TOWNY @ 27 June 2003,20:03)]So you've been played an LP or track, or you've found a bangin' LP/45 and you don't know Jit about it. like myself the first thing you do is search Google ?

Is there any other path to take after searchin' ebay, Gemm ?(apart from the obvious qestion on sites like this    )

I usually ask you!

me , i usaully ask hayden
        who usually ask's you
        Whats you're style ?

Comment

Doh !
          SECRET RUSSIAN ROMANTIC GUITAR PSYCH BREAKS

Comment

Originally posted by [b
            Quote[/b] (TOWNY @ 28 June 2003,14:02)]Doh !  
            hehehehe
            Whats you're style ?

Comment

Working...
            X