Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cody chesnutt on vinyl

Hello all

Someone told me that Cody Chesnutt's Headphone Masterpiece LP has been/was released on a 12" promo sampler.

I've done a quick google but can't find any sign of it.

Does anyone know where to get it or if it exists?

Cheers
    He also contributed songs for the Jim Henson movie vehicle 'Muppets From Space'.

Is he the guy that sang on that roots track? Seed I think?
    www.thesoundlibrary.net <- Changed URL

Comment

Originally posted by [b
      Quote[/b] (sermad @ 29 June 2003,13:02)]Is he the guy that sang on that roots track? Seed I think?
      Yes. The Roots version is a cover of is composition hence the 2.0 in the title.

Comment

Thats the chappie.

His LP has been around for donkeys years (self financed initially) but only on CD which is a format I have an aversion to buying (probably because it means another billion things that I&#39;ll have to purchase).

Anyway, if anyone stumbles across the LP sampler let me know.

Or Holla&#33; as our colonial cousins would say
        He also contributed songs for the Jim Henson movie vehicle 'Muppets From Space'.

Comment

A friend of mine copped the LP version when down that London a few months back. I reckon there&#39;s little chance of finding it anywhere except &#39;the bay&#39; now, as it came in a hand-drawn sleeve (by Mr. Chestnutt I think) and therefore must have been crazy limited. Damn&#33;&#33;
          Let him have the lot for £2.00 - we were only going to throw 'em out anyway...

Comment

it&#39;s true. I have a copy i picked up for &#036;1, like 3 months before the CD dropped. it&#39;s only like 4 or 6 songs, the only one i remember is &quot;bitch, i&#39;m broke&quot; -- i&#39;m at work, the wax is at home. the illest part about my copy is that it&#39;s signed and dated 6/01, long before anyone know who the hell he was. and the signiture was &quot;to&quot; the store I pulled it out of. look for it on the &#39;bay soon enough, or make an offer.

Comment

Cool

I don&#39;t suppose you have any wants that you&#39;d swop it for at all?

If so mail me at [email protected] and I&#39;ll see if I can sort them out

Comment

Working...
              X