Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• North west vulture meet !

... time for some style promotion !  

As you'll have seen on the front page of this month's V V Update, Chris Vulture has quite splendidly arranged a bit of a 'do' up here in t'North as a great opportunity for some of us V V's to have a get together !

...or should that be "boozy do"    

Representing the North East on the 1's and 2's will be myself and TOWNY ( I'll try to get him bring along some of his )

...so, who's gonna be out and about on a rainy Thursday night next week ?? (pre-empting the Manc weather is always a safe bet...)

SWAPARAMA

Thursday 10th July 2003, 8 'til late

Sofa Central
    Princess Street
    Manchester
    If you're looking for a pristine copy then this isn't the one for you. The vinyl looks like someone has polished their brickwork with it and the label has been ruined by some fool with a pen.

Chris - I've just checked arrangements, it's on baby !

If you're looking for a pristine copy then this isn't the one for you. The vinyl looks like someone has polished their brickwork with it and the label has been ruined by some fool with a pen.

Comment

Grand Job!

just to emphasise that anyone within reach of the Rainy City is welcome to come on down and spin a set of tunes...bring yer bag of swapsies too!

its free in and there's nowt on the telly, so why not!!!

Comment

(As with all the Brillo's) I wish I could be there fellas!

Oh well.....
        He also contributed songs for the Jim Henson movie vehicle 'Muppets From Space'.

Comment

Not sure if I can make this one peeps - I've got a job interview late on Thursday which I've kind of organised my whole day around.. but if I'm able to come I'll be there like The Four Tops, baby.
          Let him have the lot for £2.00 - we were only going to throw 'em out anyway...

Comment

Working...
          X