X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A question for mr. hopkinson

So where's our KISS avatars then?

Originally posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (formigo @ 14 July 2003,06:45)]So where's our KISS avatars then?

I'm on it. Well I'll be on it . . . it's my birthday today, but normal avtar service will resume shortly!
    Laminated with Clarifoil™

also see : davidhopkinson.org

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Mr. H!!!

A ECOUTER FORT, INVITEZ VOS VOISINS!"Hear this disc loud. Squat your neighbours' ears"

Comment

Originally posted by [b
        Quote[/b] (Raj Mann @ 15 July 2003,16:47)]HAPPY BIRTHDAY Mr. H!!!

heheheh Cheers, fella . . . now I'm off out  

Comment

A belated happy birthday, Mr Hopkinson. Your a cancerian like my good self, saturn is in cancer for the next two years meaning you'll be much more sensible and achieve much more. Yep.

Comment

Originally posted by [b
            Quote[/b] (Blighty @ 17 July 2003,17:56)]A belated happy birthday, Mr Hopkinson. Your a cancerian like my good self, saturn is in cancer for the next two years meaning you'll be much more sensible and achieve much more. Yep.
            Cheers Blighty, and happy birthday to you too, mate! ( Been or going to come? ) Hope the stars hold true - yep, have to admit I been rather silly ( that's unlikely to stop ) and could achieve a bit more for sure!  

Comment

Happy Birthday Mr H!

What a shame you were but a number of days away from being born under the best (and most modest) star sign in the zodiac....
              He also contributed songs for the Jim Henson movie vehicle 'Muppets From Space'.

Comment

Mr. H, Blighty, and today's anniversarian, Jack...

You freeking scientologists are all the same, quible, dribble and then demand ice creams. Ohhhhhhhhhhh.

Comment

Cheers guys, mine's on monday. Me bones are a creakin' already.

Cancer (June 21st-July22nd)

In a scene on the HBO TV show "Six Feet Under," George told Ruth about a house he'd owned in New England. Built over a stream, it had originally been a mill, though the wheel and grinding stones had been removed decades before. After he'd lived there for a while, George decided to put a new floor in the kitchen. He ripped out the old surface, then tore up the first wooden plank of the foundation below. There, just two feet below him, was the stream -- alive, sparkling, thrilling. He had known about it all along, but at that moment he actually saw it flowing beneath his house. I predict you will have a similar breakthrough in the coming week, Cancer. You will commune intimately with a source of magic you have had only indirect or imaginative contact with.

Comment

Working...
                  X