"when your smillin'"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "when your smillin'"

yes even i get pissed an' contribute (if that's the word)to the thread's- hangs head in shame- i've noticed a few of our compadre's doin' the same of late what are you lot like? i'm afraid i just get a bit animated, never been one to get miserable and a bit down, usually i'm collapsed in a crumpled fookin' heap by that point!. so come on what are yer like on the sauce!
    derelicts of dialect

I get a lot more animated before i pass out, a bit (quite a lot i've been told) louder and tend to be at my most honest (ie: cutting)

I am glad to say i do not get aggressive like a lot of people. Beer aggression scares me and people who get this reaction should get on the fookin' wagon IMO
    SECRET RUSSIAN ROMANTIC GUITAR PSYCH BREAKS

Comment

As my nickname of 'The Phantom Menace' attests I tend to chase members of the opposite sex around. A combination of and I suppose.

I also think that I can dance well too
      He also contributed songs for the Jim Henson movie vehicle 'Muppets From Space'.

Comment

Jurrassic Park!!,
        totally with you towny on the anger management front mate,
        beer monsters are a fookin' laibility and tend to deflate a good occasion, gettin' a bit merry is o.k, but thinkin' yer fookin' superman and pickin' a fight wi' a lamppost in front of a crowd, when you look like you've bin battered by some fooker with a baseball bat, is just not fookin' cricket,okay!.
        mind you out here in the 'burb's we still have our quota of twats on 't piss of a night, i just tend to keep outta the way (mainly for fear of a right fookin' pastin' from some bell end tryin' to impress his bird.) still as ol' blue eye's sang, "that's life....."
        derelicts of dialect

Comment

Hadrian mate, i wanna see ya' bust some moves (last time i danced whilst 'under the influence', i bust me fookin' arm!! ouch&#33
          derelicts of dialect

Comment

My girlfriend likes me when I've had a few .She says I get chatty,gossipy and I get fits of the giggles.Happy drunk then .
            Back to Neuuuuuuuuuu!

Comment

Oh fook!, i'm onna roll tonight!, just wanted to add that when i fell 'an busted me fookin' arm it was at me sisters wedding in front of my folks, the missus, me kids ( who naturally pissed 'emselve's laughin' ), the inlaws, (actually i think half the fookin' country were there at one point&#33 i was in fookin pain!, yelpin' like an ikkle girl, fook! i knew i shouldn't have tried to do a fookin' Breakdance styleee fookin' 'eadspin.
              Cue rapid exit to nearest hospital and a fookin' four hour wait in casualty on a saturday night with the local fookin' lager 'an pissed pants bottle in the 'ead brigade,whereby the bastard doc didnt even give me any fookin' pain killers! ARSE!.
              Needless to say the missus were right pissed off, 'an i suffered the indignity of no nookie for three fookin' weeks!!!!.
              Plus me kids told all thier fookin' mates at school 'an had a right fookin' laugh at my fookin' expense!
              sometimes life is just a bitch!, 'an the moral of the story is after a few swift one's, don't pretend you can be fookin' Crazy Legs from the fookin' Rock Steady Crew or fookin' Weetabix Crew or fookin' any other crew fer that matter!, it just won't 'appen.
              derelicts of dialect

Comment

The complete set of bastards, uuuugghhh fook !

Thats the funniest thing i've read in months, sounds like the kind of weddings i've been to Got a family 1 in August that i'm looking forward to big time.

Last family 1 i went too i ended up getting fed Tamazapans by some friend of the bride and i tested out whether skunk was a good combination + loads of boozsh

Comment

Last time i tried to spontaniously break was a BAD mistake, i kinda pulled it off in a sharmon way, but was an invalid for a week after

it was proper bo though i tell thee

Comment

fookin' selecta towny!, actually mate, me birthday's in august,is that fookin' spooky or what!!. I'm back for a short while cos i got an early fookin' start tommorra' ('an i'm on a fookin' promise from the missus 'an all ). Christ where's Hadrain when yer need 'im?, i bet 'ees gettin' a skinfull, as my old ma used to say "it's a fookin' slippery slope!", she should know actually she used ter fookin' wash up t' floors of our local pub 'an the fookin' place used te be awash 'wi piss come closin' time, my 'ol fella used to pretend he were fookin' Moses partin' seas o piss on't 'is way out of the fookin' place!.
                    Ahh, greet times
                    derelicts of dialect

Comment

Originally posted by [b
                      Quote[/b] (mundayschild @ 21 July 2003,00:00)]fookin' selecta towny!, actually mate, me birthday's in august,is that fookin' spooky or what!!. I'm back for a short while cos i got an early fookin' start tommorra' ('an i'm on a fookin' promise from the missus 'an all   ). Christ where's Hadrain when yer need 'im?, i bet 'ees gettin' a skinfull, as my old ma used to say "it's a fookin' slippery slope!", she should know actually she used ter fookin' wash up t' floors of our local pub 'an the fookin' place used te be awash 'wi piss come closin' time, my 'ol fella used to pretend he were fookin' Moses partin' seas o piss on't 'is way out of the fookin' place!.
                      Ahh, greet times
                      bloody hell it's like trying to read trainspotting reading
                      these northern lads treads.

nah i'm just havin' a bushy park with ya.
                      chunk of wood ?
                      alright alright i'll get my steam packet
                      Whats you're style ?

Comment

I would like to appologise to other members for me appallin' fookin' use of grammar and state that although i am indeed a 'Northern lad' (by way of Northumberland, Leeds 'an fookin' Brum) i now unfortunately reside in the fookin' home counties (bastard&#33 from whence my fair lady comes from, and therefore have a fookin' chip the size of fookin' Greenland on my shoulder. This is in part due to fookin' muppet yuppies 'an thier fookin' ilk driving new BMW's and top of the range Mercs, which, it has to be said would be fookin' ripped off in a grand fookin' style where i come from!, also of particular annoyance is the attraction to fookin' lawn management to 'an unhealthy almost religous fookin' degree.
                        There i've said my piece, 'an like the fookin' Murphy's i'm not fookin' bitter!!!
                        derelicts of dialect

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by [b
                            Quote[/b] (mundayschild @ 21 July 2003,20:12)]This is in part due to fookin' muppet yuppies 'an thier fookin' ilk driving new BMW's and top of the range Mercs, which, it has to be said would be fookin' ripped off in a grand fookin' style where i come from!, also of particular annoyance is the attraction to fookin' lawn management  to 'an unhealthy almost religous fookin' degree.
                            Just looking at my lawn now, and it really is a bit of a state. Mind you, this is my first full summer of ever owning a lawn so I've obviously got a bit to learn.

Maybe I should trade my BMW in for a newer one and the skills will just come to me ?

Greetings from the Deep South
                            Matt Hero

Comment

Greetings mr Hero, always nice to 'touch base' wi' me fellow boardsmen, although i am a little (but not much! )
                              sad to hear of your 'new lawn' dilemma, may i suggest a liberal sprinkling of Napalm as this turns grass a rather fetching shade of burnt brown, whilst at the same time discouraging any potentail fookin' noisy bastard birds/and or annoyin fookin' insects from disturbing your idyillic existence.
                              Now, don't misunderstand me when i say that i dislike Beemers/Mercs ect,in actual fact i love 'em,
                              i just couldn't eat a whole fooker!! arf!
                              derelicts of dialect

Comment

Working...
                              X