Paul mauriat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paul mauriat

just been playing through my recent finds, thought i'd try out the paul mauriat lp's a recently found, played 'this is...' couldn't find anything good on that one, then i played 'gone is love', thinking this is gonna be cak, but there's a track at the end of side 1 called 'i gotta get back to loving you' which is great, fast and funky, wah wah at the start, fuzz guitar at the end, great piano, anyone else got this one?
    I want to go to the land of ooog!

Originally posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (happy monster @ 21 July 2003,20:58)]anyone else got this one?
    i'll take lack of response as a no!, does this mean i've discovered a new funk nugget?

Comment

come on guys someone must of heard this track

Comment

Well, I haven't heard of this, so thanks for the info. I do pick up Mauriat LPs though and I can recommend the bouncy "Oh! Ma Jolie Sarah" on "Mamy Blue" and a top take on "Day by Day" (in a Love Unlimited Orch-on-speed sort of way) on "Summer Memories" ... I suspect there are a lot of PM albums out there, but tehy don't seem to turn up too often.
        It ain't shakey

Comment

I recently got "Love is Blue Again" on Power Exchange. Totally different from anything else i've heard from him with a CTI-ish flavour on some tracks. There's an awesomne downtempo headnodder on there called (something like) "Sea Shell Shore".
          Endless Tripe

Comment

Working...
          X