Digging in serbia and romania

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Digging in serbia and romania

I'm supposed to leave for Serbia and Romania in two weeks. Do any of you know about digging spots in Bucarest, Brasov, Belgrade and Novi Sad ? John, I know you've been there recently, do you have any more details ? Sermad, you told something about Novi Sad once, any more details ?
    I'm gonna send a message to Zeljko from Cosmic Sounds too.

I know, my destinations are always more exotic but digging sometimes means effort!
    The only sure and foreseeable attribute of human affairs is their unforseeability; hence the trivialility of all the attempts in order to reduce the human action to a single reason, even interest.
    Albert O. Hirschman (The concept of interest: from euphemism to tautology/1986)

hey mr planman.

I know the yu vinil store is in novi sad. Where Im not sure but if you mail them they will tell you.

http://www.yuvinil.org.yu/

Lucky man! I was sposed to go to croatia with my brother to look at property but we never made it.
    www.thesoundlibrary.net <- Changed URL

Comment

Thanks Sermad &#33; Their prices are pretty heavy, I hope there&#39;s cheaper tips overthere anyway.
      The only sure and foreseeable attribute of human affairs is their unforseeability; hence the trivialility of all the attempts in order to reduce the human action to a single reason, even interest.

Comment

Sermad, it&#39;s funny cause I received a lp from Pop Asanovic (his first one, Majko Zemjlo) this morning. Anyway, did you finally get more infos about his mysterious third lp you told me about?

Comment

hey planman
          let me email the guy who took me round belgrade - if he&#39;s up for it I&#39;ll send you his email address and maybe he can show you round too - when are you going to be there?
          We know when a mate buys it for you too.

Comment

Thanks John, I&#39;m not sure yet if I&#39;ll be in Belgrad on the 4th or on the 11th of august.

Comment

Working...
            X