Thanx for the trades everyone!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanx for the trades everyone!

Just want to give thanx to all the Vultures who I've completed trades with recently. As Soulstrut seems to be descending into the American version of deepfunk with the name calling and condescending attitudes, it's nice to come here and learn and talk about stuff. Although I have to admit I don't know about 90% of the stuff your talking about, it's all educational in some kind of perverted record nerd type of way.

And by the way, when am I gonna get a 12" status up in here?!?!?! Oops, maybe I shouldn't have phrased it that way.
    http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v2...k-LP%20Covers/

Originally posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (Motown67 @ 24 July 2003,10:52)]Just want to give thanx to all the Vultures who I've completed trades with recently. As Soulstrut seems to be descending into the American version of deepfunk with the name calling and condescending attitudes, it's nice to come here and learn and talk about stuff. Although I have to admit I don't know about 90% of the stuff your talking about, it's all educational in some kind of perverted record nerd type of way.

And by the way, when am I gonna get a 12" status up in here?!?!?! Oops, maybe I shouldn't have phrased it that way.
    what did you get??? SGA curious yanks wanna know.
    Yeah I feel better now knowing I'm not the only one who desnt understand 90% of what is being said here (although for me its more like 95%).

I'm about ready to jump this 7" status too, I don't even need to be a twelve, I'll be happy with just a 10"

Comment

Originally posted by [b
      Quote[/b] (the funky guzzo @ 24 July 2003,22:34)]Yeah I feel better now knowing I'm not the only one who desnt understand 90% of what is being said here (although for me its more like 95%).
      If it's any consolation, I don't get 80% of it. Especially my own posts.
      Matt Hero

Comment

It's certainly a nice little international community on this board these days although Asia and Africa need to step up and represent (and allow us to steal all their knowlege).

Comment

I think its great that some americans can come on and contribute to the site.

I was pretty worried at first (soulstrut type attitudes give me the fear), but that was all unfounded as all the new folk are very chilled.

We do talk about a lot of uk specific labels, arrangers and records (obviously) but if you feel a bit lost then throw yourself into the world of the Lords Of Lounge on the main site. Chris and Sie have done sterling work wading through piles of crap to bring you the cream of the crop.

Although I can never remember the good ones and always end up with a pile of charity crap under my bed.

www.thesoundlibrary.net <- Changed URL

Comment

Working...
          X