X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The big chill

Anyone going next week?
    http://www.djhistory.com

I sho am. Mr hopkinson is doing something strange in the media mix tent too.

When are you playing Bill?

Have you been before? Its lots of fun.
    www.thesoundlibrary.net <- Changed URL

Comment

Oi, Ian, what tent are we playing in?

Don't call it a comeback... H, N, and the number 7.
      Ok, it's a bit of a comeback, I suppose...

Comment

Every year many of my mates and I &quot;plan&quot; to go but by the time we&#39;ve got back to Ireland and re-covered from glasto it never happens. And there&#39;s quite a lot on over here that weekend anyway. Seems to be loads of mini-festivals happening here - and not having to get on any damn fool plane makes them instantly more attractive.

But y&#39;all have a good time now y&#39;hear.
        Enthusiastic vagueness passes for scholarship in the twilight world of the disc-jockey.

John Peel

Comment

Originally posted by [b
          Quote[/b] (sermad @ 25 July 2003,11:25)]I sho am. Mr hopkinson is doing something strange in the media mix tent too.
          Yep, strangness in the Media Mix Tent . . .

&quot;Point-2-Point – re-edit and live score to Zabriskie Point and Vanishing Point
          by VJ Rodell and Granzon Nodo&quot; I&#39;m Granzon.
          Laminated with Clarifoil™

also see : davidhopkinson.org

Comment

Originally posted by [b
            Quote[/b] (Mr_Hopkinson @ 25 July 2003,14:18)]
            Originally posted by [b
            Quote[/b] (sermad @ 25 July 2003,11:25)]I sho am. Mr hopkinson is doing something strange in the media mix tent too.
            Yep, strangness in the Media Mix Tent . . .

&quot;Point-2-Point – re-edit and live score to Zabriskie Point and Vanishing Point
            by VJ Rodell and Granzon Nodo&quot; I&#39;m Granzon.
            vanishing point? wow. sounds excellent - hope it goes well&#33;
            http://www.blaxploitation.com
            Chops for show, groove for dough.

Comment

Cheers theeman&#33;  

Comment

If I bring a tambourine can I bang it
                www.thesoundlibrary.net <- Changed URL

Comment

Originally posted by [b

When are you playing Bill?

Have you been before? Its lots of fun.
                  I&#39;m playing on Saturday in the Bombay Sapphire cocktail lounge from 9-10.30. I think.

I have been before. I played last year and loved it.
                  http://www.djhistory.com

Comment

jeeez it&#39;s all changed since i last attended (about six years ago&#33;&#33 back then it was a quite low key affair, and all i can remember was watching a guy called Pete Namlook playing live &#39;an i have to say the dude was fookin&#39; awesome, oh &#39;an i also remember plenty cute hippie chicks stoned &#39;an pissed stripping thier kit off &#39;an dancin nekkid&#39;, that were a right fookin&#39; result that were&#33;&#33;
                    everythin&#39; else were a fookin&#39; blur, mind.
                    derelicts of dialect

Comment

Originally posted by [b
                      Quote[/b] (sermad @ 25 July 2003,14:54)]If I bring a tambourine can I bang it  
                      Fine by me&#33;  

[ tho&#39; I can&#39;t vouch for Rodell &amp; Nodo&#33; ]

Comment

I&#39;ll be there walking around looking for the crazeeee folk machine that is Jonny Trunk.
                        Anybody see a little bearded guy in a &quot;private pressed&quot; Psychomania tee-shirt, dribbling pie and muttering dark incantations about the essence of psychedelic funk, that&#39;ll be me, or quite possibly my doppel-ganger, who was, incidentally, &quot;in the area&quot; last year but never got hold of me, the bastid&#33;
                        Apologies in advance to anybody who runs into me, especially if you&#39;re from the Brighton area&#33; I always seem to land myself into these intensely emotional, mammoth Jazz analyses with heads up from the Big B. I love it though&#33;
                        Looking good for this year though, I cant wait for Mister Kevorkian, I hope he goes deep and does&#39;nt insult us with some idle nob twiddling. What time is the Vanishing Point/Zabriskie Point clash, VP being one of my faves of the distorted, disjointed and delicious genre.

If ya&#39; see me, dont say I never warned ya&#33;
                        I was raised by wolves

Comment

Originally posted by [b
                          Quote[/b] (manzo @ 25 July 2003,11:35)]Oi, Ian, what tent are we playing in?

No gig this year I&#39;m afraid Manz.. maybe next year.

I&#39;ve no ticket either so I&#39;m not going..

Have a great time anyway folks, I went last year and had a ball - really nice festival, beautiful place, great vibes.. and good pies.
                          Let him have the lot for £2.00 - we were only going to throw 'em out anyway...

Comment

Originally posted by [b
                            Quote[/b] (La-Soul-Fiend @ 26 July 2003,11:00)]What time is the Vanishing Point/Zabriskie Point clash, VP being one of my faves of the distorted, disjointed and delicious genre.
                            Sorry to drag up this thread again for blatant self promotion ( well not that sorry or I wouldn&#39;t have done it  )

Just found we&#39;re on at 2am on Friday night in the Mixed Media tent - you could say top of the bill as it&#39;ll be the only thing on after the last act finishes on the main stage

If you come along you may find it is considerably more &quot;distorted, disjointed&quot; and hopefully &quot;delicious&quot;

dont say I never  warned ya&#33;

Comment

Working...
                            X