• Show
Clear All

• Question for sermad

bored of placebo and big beat ?

Totally bored.

nah need the money for the drama suites. etc etc
    www.thesoundlibrary.net <- Changed URL

Comment

what&#39;s this? Ebay??? that&#39;s not the Vinylvulture way&#33; surely you could have tried selling them down the boot sale first.

&quot;nah mate, that one&#39;s a tenner...&quot; etc

Comment

...flute so sleazy it make a &#036;10 dollar hooker look pretty...

...grooves so hard it would make Prince dislocate his pelvis&#33;&#33;&#33;

Nice auctions Serms. Good luck (but buy me a beer tonight or I&#39;ll get on the blower to De Wolfe tomorrow).
        You freeking scientologists are all the same, quible, dribble and then demand ice creams. Ohhhhhhhhhhh.

Comment

Originally posted by [b
          Quote[/b] (Rich Hero @ 31 July 2003,16:55)]Good luck (but buy me a beer tonight or I&#39;ll get on the blower to De Wolfe tomorrow).
          Hope you&#39;re not referring the next HF&amp;S, Rich, because that&#39;s next Thurs...

A lot of folk have been a bit confused due to July having five Thursdays this year - HF&amp;S is on the 1st &amp; 3rd Thursdays of the month. Excuse this post if you were talking about something completely different&#33;

http://wakeupanddie.com
          http://weirdgearnyc.com
          http://makethingsmatter.com

Comment

so hf &amp; s is next thursday? doh?

Comment

Good call Nick. We&#39;ll have to wait a bit to blackmail Sermad then.  I hope Cheebs and Bongolia see this - I&#39;m guessing from the other thread that they&#39;d made the same mistake as me. Don&#39;t know if I can last a whole week...
              You freeking scientologists are all the same, quible, dribble and then demand ice creams. Ohhhhhhhhhhh.

Comment

er Ive got 10 ten mates who are going to kick my ass&#33;

ooops.

Comment

arse. was looking forward to that...

and Sermad???
                  Originally posted by [b
                  Quote[/b] ] &#39;Expo In Tokyo&#39; is the god damn funkiest trip I&#39;ve ever had to the far east (well not if discount my bukkake experience...)

Comment

Originally posted by [b
                    Quote[/b] (sermad @ 31 July 2003,17:11)]er Ive got 10 ten mates who are going to kick my ass&#33;
                    Uh oh, here they come...

Comment

Imagine the toughest funkiest hardest drum beat EVER. Now imagine flute so sleazy that the the &#036;10 hooker I spoke about in the Shady Blues listing has an even dirtier sister called &#39;Chantelle&#39; who is &#036;5. Now imagine brother &#39;Tyrell&#39; on sax sucking so hard he is blue in the face. You got momma jones in the kitchen and poppa jones on fuzz guitars. Yep its a whole mother friggin family of filth and its called &#39;Dirty Drugs&#39;. This is like the whole of Vampyros Lesbos - Blood suckin lesbo an all - swimming in a pool of LSD. Its sick and it should be banned. But its not so buy it ok&#33;

I do believe I was quite drunk when I imagined that one up.

Comment

didn&#39;t you just get this from me?
                        http://www.iueke.com/

Comment

Originally posted by [b
                          Quote[/b] (Rich Hero @ 31 July 2003,17:07)]Good call Nick. We&#39;ll have to wait a bit to blackmail Sermad then.  I hope Cheebs and Bongolia see this - I&#39;m guessing from the other thread that they&#39;d made the same mistake as me. Don&#39;t know if I can last a whole week...
                          If you see the last thread Rich

The question posed by the bongo-man was

Is HF&amp;S Tonight
                          Am i Getting My dates muddled
                          Are you going

hence my answers

No (it&#39;s not on)
                          Yes (you are getting mixed up)
                          Yes (ie. when it is on next)

So I&#39;ll see yous boys a week on Monday then (11th) or if nobody&#39;s doing owt on Sat 9th then I recommend:-

http://www.fruitstock.com/

Not sure who the bands are but an old freind is DJing in between the bands (and / or in the Jazz Cafe tent) and the boy&#39;s got the HEAT. Some&#39;t to do if it&#39;s nice weather anyway...

Comment

yeah, i realised later you&#39;d got it right, and it was Sermad&#39;s fault (especially since he&#39;s not here) who said it was on.

still, it&#39;s a bit off for Mr Cope to arrange so many Thursdays in July. and confuse us all.

that Fruitstock thing looks nice.

Comment

I must have assumed you meant &#39;no&#39; to &#39;have I got the wrong date?&#39;. Unless you&#39;ve edited your post since yesterday in a Deep Funk stylee?

Comment

Working...
                              X