Site changes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Site changes

Thanks guys for being patient. Basically the logs for the site just used too much space and it locked up.

Which happened after I had left for the Big Chill and was now running around naked off me nutbags etc etc.

So I fixed up the site and took the opportunity to upgrade the server. Some things are still liable to break (probably) as I had to manually restore the board - which took 5 hours of cutting and pasting no less.

So yeah it should be 99% cool. 41 pages of posts are still there...funk me!

Excellent job...

Just one question is that I seem to have lost the avatar & can't now remember how to upload it again from my C drive (not a website). I know there was a thread on this when the first change of format was made awhile back, but can't find it, so does anyone remember the procedure...?
    a giant steam-powered turntable in warwickshire plays six foot cement recordings of Prince Albert's speeches to the rejoicing populace

Comment

Gawd bless yer Sermad...we'd be lost without ya!

work was a nasty place for a couple of days there, with no natter board to pass the time...

Comment

NIce one Sermad !!!

Just 1 question though, how come the board has changed visually ? I kinda preferred it before
        SECRET RUSSIAN ROMANTIC GUITAR PSYCH BREAKS

Comment

I prefered the old style too mr T - Its somewhere backed up but I couldnt find it last night.

Basically this board is the newest version of the forum so the style right now is the default. Anyway I'm sure I'll dig out the settings today or tomorrow.

Yeah I bet everyone was feeling a bit aggro without the forum - but it was nice and sunny and you lot should have been getting all lobster red

Comment

My avatar thingy has gone too - wah!!
            "..hole...road...middle thereof"

Comment

Working...
            X