X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ebay madness pt zzzzzzzz

How much
    Matt Hero

Rich and I were speaking of that last night. Fuggin madness.
    www.thesoundlibrary.net <- Changed URL

Comment

The high bidder&#39;s name says it all..
      Let him have the lot for £2.00 - we were only going to throw 'em out anyway...

Comment

Originally posted by [b
        Quote[/b] (vibra @ Aug. 08 2003,18:40)]The high bidder&#39;s name says it all..
        The weird thing though, is that the last thing he has feedback from buying is this - I&#39;d forgotten *all* about it &#33; Brilliant childhood TV  
        Matt Hero

Comment

Must admit, not too familiar with that one - what&#39;s that all about then eh?

Comment

From TV Cream

Originally posted by [b
            Quote[/b] ]THE LEGENDS OF TIM TYLER (1983)

MITTEL-EUROPEAN PROFUNDITY done in same English narrator talking over the original dialogue style as OSKAR, KINA AND THE LASER (qv) about a laughing boy and a rich baron in a castle who tries to steal his laugh. Yeah, you can see where we&#39;re headed, here. Managed to string the bloody thing out for ages...
            So, anybody got the soundtrack to &#39;Silas&#39; anywhere ?
            Matt Hero

Comment

HA,HA,HA, fookin&#39; ell i was offered a copy &#39;o&#39; this &#39;un about two months ago for a fookin&#39; fiver, i only turned the geezer down &#39;cos i already &#39;ave two copies (right, where&#39;s me fookin&#39; e bay account details.......rumages around in fookin&#39; drawers &#39;an shit.........)
              derelicts of dialect

Comment

Somebody&#39;s getting played...

Comment

Originally posted by [b
                  Quote[/b] (vibra @ Aug. 08 2003,10:46)]Must admit, not too familiar with that one - what&#39;s that all about then eh?
                  yeha I can&#39;t sayI amup on this. Is LP good, is it an actual soundtrack, or lounge themes thing? What up wiff it?

Comment

Originally posted by [b
                    Quote[/b] (the funky guzzo @ Aug. 10 2003,10:53)]
                    Originally posted by [b
                    Quote[/b] (vibra @ Aug. 08 2003,10:46)]Must admit, not too familiar with that one - what&#39;s that all about then eh?
                    yeha I can&#39;t sayI amup on this. Is LP good, is it an actual soundtrack, or lounge themes thing? What up wiff it?
                    Which LP do you mean Guzzo? If you&#39;re referring to Gangster Movie Vibrations, it&#39;s a John Schroeder-produced LP (one of a series) and is reviewed on this very site.

If however you mean that crazy looking Tim Tyler shiznit, I haven&#39;t the bleedin&#39; foggiest. Matt, does this have beats?&#33;&#33;  

Comment

Originally posted by [b
                      Quote[/b] (vibra @ Aug. 10 2003,12:16)]If however you mean that crazy looking Tim Tyler shiznit, I haven&#39;t the bleedin&#39; foggiest. Matt, does this have beats?&#33;&#33;  
                      I don&#39;t have the faintest idea I&#39;m afraid. Most probably not... but if I saw it in the wild I would pick it up purely due to the fact I liked the series.
                      Matt Hero

Comment

Don&#39;t remember any funk in Tim Tyler (I was an avid viewer&#33, but I loved the theme tune&#33; There&#39;s an mp3 of it on some German site somewhere - if I remember the address I&#39;ll post it here.

Comment

Originally posted by [b
                          Quote[/b] (vibra @ Aug. 10 2003,04:16)]
                          Originally posted by [b
                          Originally posted by [b
                          Which LP do you mean Guzzo? If you&#39;re referring to Gangster Movie Vibrations, it&#39;s a John Schroeder-produced LP (one of a series) and is reviewed on this very site.

If however you mean that crazy looking Tim Tyler shiznit, I haven&#39;t the bleedin&#39; foggiest. Matt, does this have beats?&#33;&#33;
                          I was Talking about the John Schroeder LP, but now that I see the other one, I got to extend my comments t that as well.
                          I&#39;ll admit it, I know nuffin&#39; about these here British LP&#39;s. It&#39;s a probelm I&#39;&#39;m trying to deal with through therapy and dusty trading fingers

Comment

Originally posted by [b
                            Originally posted by [b
                            &quot;Gangster Movie Vibrations&quot; has reasonably good covers of &quot;Money Runner&quot; and &quot;Shaft&#39;s Big Score&quot; and that&#39;s about it... not worth more than &#036;10 in my opinion. That&#39;s NZ&#036;10 by the way.

The main problem is track selection, the rest of the listing mines unfunky material like &quot;Bonnie &amp; Clyde&quot; and &quot;The Godfather&quot; and such. They choose to cover &quot;Cafe Regio&quot; off the Shaft soundtrack for some reason - I wish more people would cover &quot;No Name Bar&quot;...

(Actually the version of &quot;Diamonds Are Forever&quot; is one of the better ones I&#39;ve heard I suppose...)

Comment

Working...
                            X