I'm excited...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm excited...

Thanks to mr Hopkinson for the AMAZING artwork - and Baked Bean for the layout and logo's...

Nearly there chaps...
    www.thesoundlibrary.net <- Changed URL

blimey&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

Comment

Very nice That sleeve&#39;s a winner, how long before the record comes out?
      Errr..Hambone?

Comment

Im going to stick my neck out and say Monday August 8th...or somewhere around that time...

More news er when I get it&#33;

PS they sound stupidly chunky.

Comment

...and will it be possible to pre-order copies of said item Sermad ? it looks blinding by the way, well done to all involved
          Matt Hero

Comment

Again don&#39;t want to give too many specifics (as its all liable to go tits up...) but there will be DEFFO pre-ordering and there will be a brucie bonus or two for people that do so. Everyone on the vv site will get to know about it first.

Comment

Originally posted by [b
              Quote[/b] (sermad @ Aug. 08 2003,17:16)]Again don&#39;t want to give too many specifics (as its all liable to go tits up...) but there will be DEFFO pre-ordering and there will be a brucie bonus or two for people that do so. Everyone on the vv site will get to know about it first.
              Oooh

Good to see something being re-issued with a bit of care and consideration.... just like the LS 45 indeed.
              Matt Hero

Comment

Thanks Matt. As my mum always said &#39;If it doesn&#39;t well then it isn&#39;t worth doing at all&#39;

AMEN to that. Mr H...can we have a Jesus icon...hahaha..just kidding. Saddam would be super cool tho&#33;

Right enough rambling....off to get smashed. Catch you all on the radio or monday&#33;

Comment

Originally posted by [b
                  Quote[/b] (sermad @ Aug. 08 2003,16:46)]Im going to stick my neck out and say Monday August 8th...or somewhere around that time...

More news er when I get it&#33;

PS they sound stupidly chunky.
                  Watch your neck there Serm . . . surely you mean September - it&#39;s the 8th of August today&#33;  
                  Laminated with Clarifoil™

also see : davidhopkinson.org

Comment

where can i get a copy of this, has it been released yet??

Comment

Nice one Sermad&#33;&#33; Save&#39;s us mortals battling for them on the bay. Cover looks stupidly cool as well, that shows the Dum Dum kids how to do it ::
                      working together for better bass and treble

Comment

Lack of cashola boys. My fundraising is going well though. Just a few hundred quid short so my new ebays should cover it&#33;

Comment

looks bloody fantastic&#33; good luck mate - we&#39;re all rooting for ya&#33;
                          http://www.blaxploitation.com
                          Chops for show, groove for dough.

Comment

DAMN&#33;

Looking forward to this one Sermad&#33; Make sure you get some distribution down under&#33;

peace.

Comment

Serms,
                              Sorry to be painfully slow and stupid, but can you explain how this set differs to what was released on Contour and DC? Is there an interesting story behind it etc?

Or is that something you&#39;ll be saving for the sleeve notes?&#33;&#33;
                              Jet Boy stole my baby.

Comment

Working...
                              X