Black cabs & london fog - phase two

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mr sayers View Post
    what's that 'plimsoul sandwich' like hayden mate? I'm i right in thinking it's got a cover of 'pick up the pieces' on it?
    wms1 ...
    If you're looking for a pristine copy then this isn't the one for you. The vinyl looks like someone has polished their brickwork with it and the label has been ruined by some fool with a pen.

Comment

always nice to see Neil on top form in these old threads.... would love to see a full tracklist
      Rockwell
      Banned (DJ Anchovy)

Comment

Originally posted by Sie-Fly View Post
        always nice to see Neil on top form in these old threads....

That tickled me too Sie mate!
        "Hangin' out with you two is like partying with Fugazi"

Comment

Guess that Nick would be the best person to ask..?

Alternately, we could do another one..? It's a bit like Striker's "Best Of" I guess, but a vinyl pressing..?
          If you're looking for a pristine copy then this isn't the one for you. The vinyl looks like someone has polished their brickwork with it and the label has been ruined by some fool with a pen.

Comment

Originally posted by Saint Jude View Post
            Can anyone remember any of the other tracks?
            The Battered Ornaments 'The Crosswords And The Safety Pins', If 'Borrowed Time', The Troggs 'Summertime'...

If I remember correctly, in addition to the Hot, Funky And Sweaty comp, I think the question of doing something unless it wasn't totally above board also put the brakes on the project.
            You freeking scientologists are all the same, quible, dribble and then demand ice creams. Ohhhhhhhhhhh.

Comment

Working...
            X