X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The satellite incident

Genius!!!

Never laughed so much in my life.

Well done mr Hopkinson and all those who made it. I think you look more like then I do. hahaha.

(Can we have an albert einstein icon please...)
    www.thesoundlibrary.net <- Changed URL

it&#39;s bloody smashing. i don&#39;t think i&#39;ve ever seen a better short film.

Comment

Cheers chaps&#33; &amp; the secret  of my lego hair is out too&#33;     &amp; a bit of  

I&#39;m sending them out all over so, I&#39;ll say again . . . anyone who wants a copy ( QuickTime Mov on a cd-rom ) just holler&#33;

( [email protected] )

yoda &amp; einstein smilies on the way, by the way ( tho&#39; I don&#39;t know who &quot;weirdy, beardy Shaun Phillips&#39; is :blush: )
      Laminated with Clarifoil™

also see : davidhopkinson.org

Comment

At a guess...

i.e. Catweazle&#39;s stunt double...

You freeking scientologists are all the same, quible, dribble and then demand ice creams. Ohhhhhhhhhhh.

Comment

CATWEAZLE&#33;&#33;&#33; used ter scare the fookin&#39; willies outta me that buttfooker did&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;
          derelicts of dialect

Comment

http://www.essenhaitch.co.uk/yoda.gif

http://www.essenhaitch.co.uk/genius.gif

maybe catweasle later . . .

Comment

Originally posted by [b
              Quote[/b] (Mr_Hopkinson @ Aug. 13 2003,18:20)]by the way ( tho&#39; I don&#39;t know who &quot;weirdy, beardy Shaun Phillips&#39; is :blush: )
              Deep spiritual Folk Lord, that&#39;s who. Check his shit, it&#39;s literally filled with heavy rock style breaks and the arrangements are superb. Lyrically, he does have a tendency to veer into La La land, but them were the seventies kiddies..... His appearance encapsulates all that is commonly regarded as Hippy chic, but the geezer was cool. Jonny Trunk told me a fabulous story about our Shaun recently, seems he is not only one of the funniest blokes Trunk has met but now works as a Fireman. Yes&#33;&#33;&#33; He is still saving lives and remains a total HERO&#33; Bet those flames toast his toes in his Nelson Sandelas though&#33;

Anyways, after all the lengthy debates on this board over Prog, Folk and all things Hippy, surely we must have a smilie appropriate to such discussions?

Please.................Pretty Hippy Dippy Please?
              I was raised by wolves

Comment

whats this all about? for uk vultures only? or sumthing that might be amusing to the scandinavian ones too?

Comment

Originally posted by [b
                  Quote[/b] ]I don&#39;t know who &quot;weirdy, beardy Shaun Phillips is...

Deep spiritual Folk Lord, that&#39;s who. Check his shit, it&#39;s literally filled with heavy rock style breaks and the arrangements are superb...
                  ... do you all remember the first time you heard &quot;I Don&#39;t Want To Leave You, I Just Came To Say Goodbye&quot;... from the &quot;Spaced&quot; album...

...deeply affected....   :coool:  :jazzz:  eace:  :herbz:
                  If you're looking for a pristine copy then this isn't the one for you. The vinyl looks like someone has polished their brickwork with it and the label has been ruined by some fool with a pen.

Comment

Originally posted by [b
                    Quote[/b] (Sie Vulture @ Aug. 14 2003,08:21)]... do you all remember the first time you heard &quot;I Don&#39;t Want To Leave You, I Just Came To Say Goodbye&quot;... from the &quot;Spaced&quot; album...
                    Not to mention discovering the Shadow vocal sample for What does you soul look like? for the first time.

Comment

Originally posted by [b
                      Quote[/b] (Devil McDOOM @ Aug. 14 2003,07:39)]whats this all about? for uk vultures only? or sumthing that might be amusing to the scandinavian ones too?
                      Free for all, anywhere - just send me your address.

Well I say free . . . if anyone wants to sort me out with some Shaun Phillips on cd-r etc, I wouldn&#39;t say no&#33;

Comment

I watched this again mr H...and I gotta say. How long did this take you?? Where did you get the space props from?? How do you borrow someones spaceship thing.

we demand answers&#33;&#33;&#33;
                        www.thesoundlibrary.net <- Changed URL

Comment

... talking of the Spaceship take off section of the film - nice to hear a blast from the past ( no pun intended &#33; ) .. a bit of the old Ganja Kru &quot;Super Sharp Shooter&quot;...

.... The S... The H...

If you're looking for a pristine copy then this isn't the one for you. The vinyl looks like someone has polished their brickwork with it and the label has been ruined by some fool with a pen.

Comment

Originally posted by [b
                            Quote[/b] (Mr_Hopkinson @ Aug. 14 2003,14:51)]
                            Originally posted by [b
                            Quote[/b] (Devil McDOOM @ Aug. 14 2003,07:39)]whats this all about? for uk vultures only? or sumthing that might be amusing to the scandinavian ones too?
                            Free for all, anywhere - just send me your address.

Well I say free . . . if anyone wants to sort me out with some Shaun Phillips on cd-r etc, I wouldn&#39;t say no&#33;
                            glad to hear&#33; no shaun here tho, but i can offer a cd-r of own material. nice ear torture only for you babe..  will try to figure this pm thing out and send you my adress.

Comment

Originally posted by [b
                              Quote[/b] (sermad @ Aug. 14 2003,15:01)]I watched this again mr H...and I gotta say. How long did this take you?? Where did you get the space props from?? How do you borrow someones spaceship thing.

we demand answers&#33;&#33;&#33;
                              How long did this take?? It&#39;s a recording of a live feed&#33;

And props&#33;? What props&#33;?  

Comment

Working...
                              X