Ebay feedbacks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ebay feedbacks

Maybe its just me but does anyone enjoy looking through ebay feedbacks and seeing what people have won in the past?

Not out of - oooh what records has he been getting - but a kind of nosey peek behind the curtains

I normally do it when I'm giving feedback to people I've sold too or when I spot someone bidding on something I like - So off I go into their world...stay crease action slacks and all!
    www.thesoundlibrary.net <- Changed URL

true dat, and sometimes if the person is very interesting.. i even fire up that special search where you see what he bids on and didnt win etc... ok... now i frighten myself.. but hell, its nice to stalk people

Comment

Originally posted by [b
      Quote[/b] (sermad @ Aug. 14 2003,00:58)]Maybe its just me but does anyone enjoy looking through ebay feedbacks and seeing what people have won in the past?

Not out of - oooh what records has he been getting - but a kind of nosey peek behind the curtains  

I normally do it when I&#39;m giving feedback to people I&#39;ve sold too or when I spot someone bidding on something I like - So off I go into their world...stay crease action slacks and all&#33;
      what - so you saw those groovy coffee cups i got last week, serm?

Comment

hehehehe

Like all those casio&#39;s your getting mr wooly. Very cool.
        www.thesoundlibrary.net <- Changed URL

Comment

I used to but then I stopped after I saw the underwear that a seller I was buying off had bought. A little more than I needed to know...

You freeking scientologists are all the same, quible, dribble and then demand ice creams. Ohhhhhhhhhhh.

Comment

Originally posted by [b
            Quote[/b] (sermad @ Aug. 14 2003,10:11)]hehehehe

Like all those casio&#39;s your getting mr wooly. Very cool.  
            you *fiend*.

Comment

uh, people trading underwear on ebay nowdays? rare special edition latex ones?

maybe my stalker skills arent that good afterall, you musta stalked 24/7 rich&#33;

Comment

I felt soiled after that, had to go and wash my hands. As I remember it was some set with tassles... And at Brillo LSF thought my cardboard record box looked like a MIB Freeman Hardy Willis catalogue - I&#39;ll be getting a reputation.

(Dirty mac - geddit?).
                You freeking scientologists are all the same, quible, dribble and then demand ice creams. Ohhhhhhhhhhh.

Comment

Can you really see what people lost bids for, or was that being sarcastic?
                  http://wakeupanddie.com
                  http://weirdgearnyc.com
                  http://makethingsmatter.com

Comment

nah, wasnt sarcastic. press the big search button, then &quot;by bidder&quot;. you&#39;ll figure the rest by yourself&#33;

Comment

Originally posted by [b
                      Quote[/b] (Nick Cope @ Aug. 14 2003,13:21)]Can you really see what people lost bids for, or was that being sarcastic?
                      Yes, if you search for a buyer in the search menu:

Here&#39;s what our favourite ebayer has been bidding on: http://cgi3.ebay.co.uk/aw-cgi....rows=25
                      Errr..Hambone?

Comment

3620936312 03-Aug-03 10-Aug-03 19:25:14 £3.19 Coca-Cola -&quot;It&#39;s The Real Thing&quot; 1971 record

Nice - soon to be re-sold on the bay at a starting bid of say, ooh about £19.99?
                        Let him have the lot for £2.00 - we were only going to throw 'em out anyway...

Comment

Also note the Tony Blackburn LP - this was actually arranged and conducted by Keith Mansfield and features The Hawk on Organ (this is true - I&#39;ve got a copy, for my sins)&#33;

Comment

Working...
                          X