Clear All

• sermad
    replied

one word - bongolia

Leave a comment:

• Hadrian Elephant
    replied
    Originally posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (llmod1 @ Aug. 23 2003,11:22)]I may even bring my girlfrind to this on the understanding that you guys try to be at least slightly cool. i've painted this picture of guys as swarthy, suave individuals, I'd hate for her to know the truth.
    Hmmm

Maybe I better not come after all.

I wouldn't want to shatter any illusions she has.

Is she expecting a room full of

when it's more likely to be and

Leave a comment:

• llmod1
    replied
    I may even bring my girlfrind to this on the understanding that you guys try to be at least slightly cool. i've painted this picture of guys as swarthy, suave individuals, I'd hate for her to know the truth.

Leave a comment:

• Nick Cope
    replied
    Originally posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (jammin @ Aug. 22 2003,18:52)]WHOA !!!
    this looks the bizz.
    with a line up like that it would be rude not to do my best
    to try and get along , i'll bring some of me cheap funk booter finds to spin if thats alright ?!!
    Doesn't matter how much the records cost or where they came from or whatever - just make sure they're right funky cos this is a Saturday night Brillo spin-off, not an actual Brillo night, so it's still about entertaining folk!

Leave a comment:

• mundayschild
    replied
    our Anthea also knobbed Bruno fookin' Brooks...aaaarrrggghhh, another top fookin' spanner!!! whassamatter with dat girl, i tell you what tho' i wouldn't mind a fookin' go!! i bet she's like the proverbial barn fookin' door in a hurricane eh fellas!, 'ows about it MR Bovey?

Leave a comment:

• jammin
    replied
    WHOA !!!
    this looks the bizz.
    with a line up like that it would be rude not to do my best
    to try and get along , i'll bring some of me cheap funk booter finds to spin if thats alright ?!!

Leave a comment:

• Dr Rubberfunk
    replied
    Originally posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (mundayschild @ Aug. 21 2003,19:24)].. Peter Powell who knobbed Anthea fookin' Turner ..
    I DJ'ed at his 50th Birthday Party. Now that was a gig to be proud of

And Anthea turned up - without new hubby though.

All other revelations I should save for popbitch though, as I can't quite yet afford a lawsuit ...

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Sounds like a great event.

I will endeavour to represent the Eastern provinces (Happy Monster you up for this?) - although can I still attend when I appear to be an unregistered lurker?

Leave a comment:

• Matt Hero
    replied
    Where's 'King Roscoe' ?

Leave a comment:

• mundayschild
    replied
    Oh 'an Nick, they could have had fookin' Gary Davies in amongst that lot mate, be thankfull, you would'nt want that 'orange' permatanned fookin' bell end on yer doorstep, i can assure you, am i right? (mind you it's a tough one to call,
    i mean the hairy fookin' cornflake,David 'skid' Jensen, Peter Powell who knobbed Anthea fookin' Turner, Tony 'disco king' Blackburn available fer weddings and bahmitzvahs, 'an Ed 'stewpot' more like 'tosspot' Stewart. jeeez it's like a fookin' Herman Munster convention)

Leave a comment:

• mundayschild
    replied
    Towny mate, i'd be happy ter accomodate! (matron!&#33.
    To quote Jimmy Saville, 'as it 'appens', this is lookin' rather promisin' in a grand ol 'opry kinda fookin' knees up stylee!.
    A kind of 'once a year 'be in' fer the groovy gang, or should that be the fookin' 'Red Hand Gang', (ah fookin' years b4
    ).

Leave a comment:

• theeman
    replied
    Stop taking the piss out of Master Bates. According to his website, "His voice is the *seventh* most recognisable in the UK"

<snigger>

Leave a comment:

• Belson
    replied
    Originally posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (Nick Cope @ Aug. 21 2003,14:45)]That friggin Simon Bates ain't coming, that's for sure... I don't care how many 'Eye of the Tiger' beats he's got for following the 'slow of death of my childhood love' true stories, he'll want to plug his flippin mic in and start spinning yarns, and Brillo will simply not stand for it, so sling your hook, Bates. Who's with me!

Just so long as Ed Stewart brings along his spare copies of the 'Henrys Panter' flexi.

Leave a comment:

• Nick Cope
    replied
    That friggin Simon Bates ain't coming, that's for sure... I don't care how many 'Eye of the Tiger' beats he's got for following the 'slow of death of my childhood love' true stories, he'll want to plug his flippin mic in and start spinning yarns, and Brillo will simply not stand for it, so sling your hook, Bates. Who's with me!

Leave a comment:

• bongolia
    replied
    alldayer? the Radio Brillo Roadshow?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X