The demise of "dance music"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well put Mr Munday!

However I am a bit concerned over the lack of 'fookins' in your reply.

Are you feeling ok?

Comment

fookin' LOL mate!. (oh 'an if yer need somewhere to crash fer that november do, it look's like Towny's stayin' so the offer extends to you 'an all mate.)
      derelicts of dialect

Comment

Originally posted by [b
        Quote[/b] (bongolia @ Aug. 21 2003,13:55)]Hymns a Swinging? you bastard...
        The very same...but if it's any consolation, there's a bit on the first track where it sticks & so far no amount of cleaning has managed to budge the fault

And sermad - it was Barnados in Nottingham (only ever found 2 decent records in there, but the other was Beyond The Valley Of The Dolls). Weird...obviously every 4 months you get rewarded for all those £2.50 'All Aboard with Cap'n James' LPs you've been flicking through.
        a giant steam-powered turntable in warwickshire plays six foot cement recordings of Prince Albert's speeches to the rejoicing populace

Comment

Originally posted by [b
          Quote[/b] (mundayschild @ Aug. 21 2003,22:40)] fookin' LOL mate!. (oh 'an if yer need somewhere to crash fer that november do, it look's like Towny's stayin' so the offer extends to you 'an all mate.)
          Cheers mate!

Most appreciated - I might take you up on that offer.

Comment

Originally posted by [b
            Quote[/b] (mundayschild @ Aug. 21 2003,21:17)]maybe the fashion led cycles of the 'cool' clique who try to be so hip they have to invent this weeks 'electroclash' or 'intelligent garage' and as a consequence the music takes second stage to the lifestyle so it can appeal to the I readers
            That's it in a nutshell - the West London urbanians who still believe they're in touch with da streetz and down with da kidz.  More's the shame that Nihal Ath... er, Collapsed Lung is reduced to this these days.  Arse.  

And good point, well made MC.  (Just don't mention the s-word in front of   ).
            You freeking scientologists are all the same, quible, dribble and then demand ice creams. Ohhhhhhhhhhh.

Comment

hahah bastard rich.
              www.thesoundlibrary.net <- Changed URL

Comment

You freeking scientologists are all the same, quible, dribble and then demand ice creams. Ohhhhhhhhhhh.

Comment

Glad you back home from the &#39;ghetto&#39; ok.

Did you spot dizzie rascal spitting ryhmes on the pavement?

Comment

Nah, I was too busy ramming scooters...

(Soz for laughing mate ).

Comment

no hard feelings. bastard &lt;- said in a northen way for extra vigour&#33;&#33;&#33; haha.

Comment

Copywrite Mundays Child...

I&#39;m expecting L-S-F to drop jpeg science on this thread presently - let &#39;em rip Pan&#33;

Comment

Andy was on top form last night&#33; Where did ya go tho mate. I wanted to talk about polish jazz.

Comment

I upset him by trimming my beard.

Comment

Andy&#39;s beard is legend.

For those that haven&#39;t met La Soul Fiend then here he is&#33; :P

Comment

LOL&#33;&#33;&#33;  That&#39;s as uncalled for as telling everyone that you look like Oliver Reed. If Andy wasn&#39;t so kind to small furry animals you&#39;d be dead Serms.

Comment

Working...
                                X