X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• La-Soul-Fiend
    replied
    ....only messing....

Sermad, I wanna tell the whole damn world about Polish jazz! Maybe I'll get a soap box for next year's Big Chill and stand there in nothing but my beardage and a dead mans coat and toot on aboot Namyslowski, Figiel and Komeda untill some freaked out hippy chick calls security!
    Then again, maybe I might just behave myself.........let's see!

Leave a comment:

• Rich Hero
    replied
    LOL!!!

Leave a comment:

• La-Soul-Fiend
    replied
    dont fuck wit me people  
    i'm a little pissed about missing the whole live element last nite, but believe me when i see my ladyfriend later, I'm gonna get "LIVE"...........Actually, I wont, I'll do the 21st Century boy thing and apologize for her feeling unwell last nite!

Shame on me.

You singlelettes dont know your living.

Wicked meeting up last nite though and I had more wacky tales of Polishness to drop on ya' Sermad, but hey, another day, another big chill right?

Oh, and Rich..........you touch that beard once more and I'll hurt ya' son!

Leave a comment:

• La-Soul-Fiend
    replied
    [email protected], the lot of you.

Leave a comment:

• Rich Hero
    replied
    LOL!!!  That's as uncalled for as telling everyone that you look like Oliver Reed. If Andy wasn't so kind to small furry animals you'd be dead Serms.

Leave a comment:

• sermad
    replied
    Andy's beard is legend.

For those that haven't met La Soul Fiend then here he is! :P

Leave a comment:

• Rich Hero
    replied
    I upset him by trimming my beard.

Leave a comment:

• sermad
    replied
    Andy was on top form last night! Where did ya go tho mate. I wanted to talk about polish jazz.

Leave a comment:

• Rich Hero
    replied
    Copywrite Mundays Child...

I'm expecting L-S-F to drop jpeg science on this thread presently - let 'em rip Pan!

Leave a comment:

• sermad
    replied
    no hard feelings. bastard <- said in a northen way for extra vigour!!! haha.

Leave a comment:

• Rich Hero
    replied
    Nah, I was too busy ramming scooters...

(Soz for laughing mate ).

Leave a comment:

• sermad
    replied
    Glad you back home from the 'ghetto' ok.

Did you spot dizzie rascal spitting ryhmes on the pavement?

Leave a comment:

• Rich Hero
    replied

Leave a comment:

• sermad
    replied
    hahah bastard rich.

Leave a comment:

• Rich Hero
    replied
    Originally posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (mundayschild @ Aug. 21 2003,21:17)]maybe the fashion led cycles of the 'cool' clique who try to be so hip they have to invent this weeks 'electroclash' or 'intelligent garage' and as a consequence the music takes second stage to the lifestyle so it can appeal to the I readers
    That's it in a nutshell - the West London urbanians who still believe they're in touch with da streetz and down with da kidz.  More's the shame that Nihal Ath... er, Collapsed Lung is reduced to this these days.  Arse.  

And good point, well made MC.  (Just don't mention the s-word in front of   ).

Leave a comment:

Working...
X