Max sedgeley - happy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Max sedgeley - happy

Just wondering whether this is taking off nationally or just for me and my fellow DJ buddies down here? It looks like a potential crossover record to me.
    http://www.djhistory.com

I know the Petersons, Allens and Forges of this world have been caning it.

Mr Scruff probably plays it too I would think.

Who knows? Looks like Elton Johns gonna be number 1, so anything can happen can't it?
    He also contributed songs for the Jim Henson movie vehicle 'Muppets From Space'.

Comment

it's been huge in bristol for a while now - and it was by far the biggest tune at glastonbury (for the jazz 'one world' stage and associated areas). I played a festival in Belgrade about 6 weeks ago and it was a big record for some of the other brits out there - I just hope they've cleared the sample (eddie kendricks?) ok...
      We know when a mate buys it for you too.

Comment

I can also confirm this has been dropped left right & centre up our way for months. What an irresistably smiley bassline..  
        Let him have the lot for £2.00 - we were only going to throw 'em out anyway...

Comment

Likewise - I've been playing it everywhere I go - smiley is right
          FunkyDown
          Facebook | Mixcloud | Soundcloud

Comment

And as an added bonus, I played out the 'Slowly' track last night at the downtempo/beats gig I do.

I plus 2'd it and it sounded luvverly.

Comment

This was massive at the Big Chill. Everyone from Brighton and Bristol was caning it!
              www.thesoundlibrary.net <- Changed URL

Comment

Originally posted by [b
                Quote[/b] (Belson @ Aug. 28 2003,12:06)]And as an added bonus, I played out the &#39;Slowly&#39; track last night at the downtempo/beats gig I do.

I plus 2&#39;d it and it sounded luvverly.

Great 12 - yeh the Happy and Slowly tracks are niiice.

In fact Bro Bels I was just messing about with Slowly on the decks last night - blending in an old Goats 12&quot; - it was dope baby

Comment

If everyone has this, how come you can&#39;t get it anywhere? Can anyone point me in the right direction???
                  There MUST be a Hymns-A-Swingin' in this box...

Comment

word is that it&#39;s out of stock at the importers - my local shop tells me it&#39;ll be back in next week - so it should be everywhere again by Thursday -if you&#39;ve no luck then, let me know&#33;
                    We know when a mate buys it for you too.

Comment

Is back instock now. juno have it for sure.
                      www.thesoundlibrary.net <- Changed URL

Comment

Working...
                      X