• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mundayschild
    Animated Egg
    • Jun 2003

The roll call

Right then, following the example set by mr Happy Monster,
    i would like to take the opportunity to thank the following gents, all of whom should recieve a knighthood for their services over the last couple of months, in helping me to replace, by way of copies, and in some cases, original vinyl, some of the music that i lost to fookin' fire damage. Would the following please take a huge fookin' TA! from me ( 'an should we all meet up in the promised land, the fookin' large one's are on me&#33
    LDJB
    Heavy Trucker
    MystDrF
    Soundsville
    Sermad
    Lord Thames

Cheers fellas!
    derelicts of dialect
  • Lord Thames
    Lonely Jelly
    • Sep 2002

Speaking of which, do you still want that tape of 'Music For A Young Generation'? Let me know via PM.

Any chance of borrowing that Morricone yet?

Comment

• LDJB
      Chocolate Rain
      • Dec 2001

You're welcome mate - Y Viva Espania on it's way too as soon as I can lay me hands on the other spare
      "..hole...road...middle thereof"

Comment

• mundayschild
        Animated Egg
        • Jun 2003

Blimey, yes please Si, i'd bloomin' forgotten about that, as for the Morricone, i still ain't got 'em back from my lady friend yet, so little time..ect ect. i WILL sort it mate!!. Same as Lee mate i'm on it!. (oh an cheers fer the Espania joint&#33.
        derelicts of dialect

Comment

• wooly
          Ugly Custard
          • Jun 2002

the love is flowing free on the vv board, non??

if we're on the subject, i would like to thank all those who i've traded with recently and had freebies sent and gawd knows what else.

wayne
          ldjb - i've still got stuff to send you!
          happy monster - i've to send you some stuff too!
          sermad
          mr hopkinson
          bongolia - still loving my standard libraries, you are a gent.
          chrisvulture
          benicio!
          jack

...blimey, there are others, you are all wonderful chaps!!

bloody hell - my missus has just told me i'm obsessed with this damn community and that i should be looking at cookery websites to see what i can cook up for her on saturday evening.

anyway!!!

Comment

• mundayschild
            Animated Egg
            • Jun 2003

Cooo!, i ken feel the good vibes from here, it kinda restores yer faith in human nature don't it ( well it fookin' do's after spendin' an hour on 't' fookin' 'bay' thats fer sure) heh heh
            O h 'an wooly mate don't worry about the missus, mine wants the phone line kept free in case any of 'er mates phone up (what!!, so she can fookin' jaw about men and shoppin' fer 40 fookin' minutes, at my fookin' expense?, like, what the fooks all that about! ) fer fooks sake, birds eh, they do yer fookin' ead in an no mistake!!!
            derelicts of dialect

Comment

• wooly
              Ugly Custard
              • Jun 2002

Originally posted by [b
              Quote[/b] (mundayschild @ Aug. 28 2003,23:19)] fer fooks sake, birds eh, they do yer fookin' ead in an no mistake!!!  
              'trouble and strife' ™

my wife just read that and she's fuming!!!

i should point out she's not a bad sort at all.

Comment

• mundayschild
                Animated Egg
                • Jun 2003

Me oldest daughter wants ter read what i post here, no fookin' way jose', i send her packin' upstairs wi 'er Justin fookin' trousersnake cd's, bless 'er. it's bad enough wi the misses peerin' over me shoulder without that, fookin' ell!!!!!!!!!
                derelicts of dialect

Comment

• wayne
                  Lonely Jelly
                  • Jan 2003

Originally posted by [b
                  Quote[/b] (mundayschild @ Aug. 28 2003,23:19)]don't worry about the missus, mine wants the phone line kept free in case any of 'er mates phone up (what!!, so she can fookin' jaw about men and shoppin' fer 40 fookin' minutes, at my fookin' expense?, like, what the fooks all that about! )  
                  Mundays, get yourself a second line put in - that way you can surf away while conversations downstairs continue undisturbed...bliss, mate! And my 'bird' (she'd kill me for calling her that if she ever checked what I post on here) is right into the records - caning the new Broadcast CD & Fairport Convention's 'Leige & Lief' between the Madonna & All Saints while stripping out the spare room this afternoon. And forgetting she had a job interview this morning, but we're not allowed to mention that. Oh no. (But if I'd done it...).

Props over here go out to Marco, Mr Hopkinson, Wooly, Sermad, LDJB, Blighty, Bongolia, Funky Guzzo, Happy Monster, Emperor Tomato Ketchup, Lord Thames & Matt Hero, by the way. Oh yeah, & Jack for saving me one of the last copies of 'Teen Dance Music From China & Malaysia' in existence while I faffed about trying to find a way to get the $$ to him...gents to a dude, the lot of yer!
                  a giant steam-powered turntable in warwickshire plays six foot cement recordings of Prince Albert's speeches to the rejoicing populace

Comment

• mundayschild
                    Animated Egg
                    • Jun 2003

Yeah i know Wayne mate, i've just gotta get arse in gear and sort that out. like you say tho' it's fookin' alright fer the lasses to 'make mistakes' (like my missus leavin' some of my cd's out so me youngest nipper 3 year old natch, can fookin post 'em in the fookin' video/use them as ninja turtle fookin' death stars or summat) but if WE fook things up, no fookin' way!, w never hear the last of it, fookin' ell, come in Clair Rayner!.
                    oh sheeeeiiite, just remembered thanks go's to The Viscount 'an all,
                    take care bro wherever you are 'an cheers fer them stickers!.
                    derelicts of dialect

Comment

Working...
                    X