Michelle lawson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michelle lawson

Blimey! Just got this birds cd in the office today - we are doing here website....anyways her first single is the J-Walk Soul Vibrations track with her singing on top!

They replayed the Freda Payne sample - cheeky buggers.

Oh well at least someone else booted the og first
    www.thesoundlibrary.net <- Changed URL

were j-walk involved, or is it a cheeky lift? i wonder if they know about it?

Comment

Looking closely at the credits the two martins are there and they do credit J-Walk with the production. Very odd&#33;
      www.thesoundlibrary.net <- Changed URL

Comment

Originally posted by [b
        Quote[/b] (wooly @ Aug. 29 2003,16:06)]were j-walk involved, or is it a cheeky lift? i wonder if they know about it?  
        Got sent this a little while ago. According to the press release it was co-written with J-Walk and indeed &#39;Soul Vibrations&#39; is actually the instrumental version of Michelle&#39;s track I strongly suspect that this isn&#39;t quite true since the Michelle Lawson track actually recreates (very well) the original samples used and there&#39;s 2 other producers credited besides J-Walk. As its on a major label the chances are that it had to be run by J-Walk but I fro one doubt that they had anything to do with the track.
        http://www.myspace.com/colinmillar

Comment

Working...
        X