Clapham shops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clapham shops

Hitting clapham charidees tomorrow while I'm at that graffiti shop buying up cans of paint

More news on why...on thursday but if anyone is in the area then holler at me if you want to meet.
    www.thesoundlibrary.net <- Changed URL

Bollox&#33;, i&#39;ve gotta see a geezer about some library rekkids in the mornin&#39; &#39;an then the missus wants me to take the kids out.
    I&#39;d like to hook up, but it&#39;s bloody impossible tommorrow. maybe next time.
    cheers Serm, have a good &#39;un anyways&#33;.
    derelicts of dialect

Comment

Hey Munday mate, don&#39;t suppose you ever get as far as Egham do ya ? There use ta be a stonkin little record shop there &#33; Was a fookin&#39; gold mine for me int late 80&#39;s.

I used to see a posh bord from up the University
      SECRET RUSSIAN ROMANTIC GUITAR PSYCH BREAKS

Comment

Errm i aint bin oop Egham way fer a while mate, but i bet the fookin&#39; shops gone, most of the good little shops run by old geezers have just faded away, i&#39;ts fookin&#39; tragic mate, i tell thee. There used ter be fookin&#39; loads of em nows all we&#39;ve got are these fookin&#39; coffe bars springin&#39; up like fookin weeds everywhere. I nealy decapitated/broke me fookin&#39; neck fallin&#39; over some fookin&#39; chairs outside one of these bastard places a couple &#39;o&#39; weeks ago, &#39;an this was Cobham not fookin&#39; Covent garden&#33;&#33;&#33;, still it provided a few fookin&#39; tits suppin&#39; lates with a fookin&#39; laugh&#33;. fookin&#39; barnacles the lot of em&#33;.
        But cheers fer the tip dude i shall check ter see if it&#39;s still there. Nice one, one love, Jah rastafari ect ect
        derelicts of dialect

Comment

Working...
        X