• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lille

It's Lille this weekend.
    anyone going ? planman, iueke.....?
    not shure I will ......lots of work

I wanted to make it but I can't - too busy myself.

If make it...and you find a stack of gainsbourg 'la horse' then can I have one please
    www.thesoundlibrary.net <- Changed URL

Comment

Originally posted by [b
      Quote[/b] (sermad @ Sep. 01 2003,13:35)]and you find a stack of gainsbourg &#39;la horse&#39; then can I have one please
      yeah,i&#39;ll have one an&#39;all&#33;

Comment

yep sermad if I find a stack you&#39;ll get one..

The thing is if I ever find this record in my travels it will be sold asap....
        good track but not that amazing ...

Comment

Well... I&#39;d love to go but I&#39;m busy too.
          Hey Steve,do you remember that you had to send me a mail ?
          The only sure and foreseeable attribute of human affairs is their unforseeability; hence the trivialility of all the attempts in order to reduce the human action to a single reason, even interest.
          Albert O. Hirschman (The concept of interest: from euphemism to tautology/1986)

Comment

yep pokester, i&#39;m going for sure - have to buy myself a new pair of techno trainers with bubbles - 30 km of stalls kills me everytime. have u got a place to stay? looks like i&#39;m gonna be sleeping in the car ... bah&#33; lets meet up for some moules-frites..

i had that HORSE record, sold it for mega &#036;&#036; to a swiss &quot;drugs&quot; collector..

my best find in Lille was an acetate of unreleased jacky Giordano - probably the best european jazz funk lp ever made and only one copy known - unbelievable&#33;&#33;
            http://www.iueke.com/

Comment

Originally posted by [b
              Quote[/b] (iueke @ Sep. 02 2003,12:42)]yep pokester, i&#39;m going for sure - have to buy myself a new pair of techno trainers with bubbles - 30 km of stalls kills me everytime. have u got a place to stay? looks like i&#39;m gonna be sleeping in the car ... bah&#33; lets meet up for some moules-frites..

i had that HORSE record, sold it for mega &#036;&#036; to a swiss &quot;drugs&quot; collector..

my best find in Lille was an acetate of unreleased jacky Giordano - probably the best european jazz funk lp ever made and only one copy known - unbelievable&#33;&#33;
              Holy shit iueke, is that a Casio VL-Tone I see as your new avatar?

I&#39;ve got one of them but the battery terminals are too rusted for it to work...

Comment

Originally posted by [b
                Quote[/b] (iueke @ Sep. 02 2003,12:42)]my best find in Lille was an acetate of unreleased jacky Giordano - probably the best european jazz funk lp ever made and only one copy known - unbelievable&#33;&#33;
                did you record it?

Comment

im going too if anybody wants to meet up. im there friday.

easy.

jakob

Comment

Originally posted by [b
                    Quote[/b] (Guest @ Sep. 03 2003,10:40)]im going too if anybody wants to meet up. im there friday.

easy.

jakob
                    iueke only live 35 mins from lille so no sleep for me

see you there jakob

Comment

moules madness..

u got my mobile number Jakob?

anyway, guess i&#39;m not going to sleep much, i&#39;ll be digging all nigh - s&#39;gonna be fun..

seeya there chaps.

Comment

steve, gwenn, etc. call me when in lille... +32472532269

Comment

what happens there on friday? i heard there are bargains to had - this true? i thought it opened on sat morning..

Comment

how did ya&#39;ll do? i had a great time but deadly tiring...

Comment

It was a real nightmare for me
                              Was there very early with a friend but injured my food (silly fall)
                              had to get to a doctor...
                              awfull weekend.....
                              only bought 2 records and had to get back.....

what did you get jakob ? any stories ?

Comment

Working...
                              X