Circle of sound

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Circle of sound

just to let all vultures know i've just bid on a couple of circle of sounds on ebay, following the gentle rain episode i thought i'd just say if you want to bid against me i won't hold it against anyone, (although it would be nice if you didn't) my ebay user ID isn't the same as my vulture ID by the way.
    I want to go to the land of ooog!

What are they then? Owt tasty?
    "..hole...road...middle thereof"

Comment

augusto alguero laugh laugh & a fluegel & flutes one, there is a very tasy circle of sound on there but it's bound to go for more money than i can afford.

Comment

I can do you a cdr of El Soul Condor if it's any use to you. Good luck on the augusto alguero - fancied a pop on that meself.

Comment

Originally posted by [b
          Quote[/b] (LDJB @ Sep. 01 2003,20:37)]I can do you a cdr of El Soul Condor if it's any use to you. Good luck on the augusto alguero - fancied a pop on that meself.
          yeah i'd love a copy, cheers lee, i'll send you my address via the PM.

Comment

Lee, i can sort you a tape of that 'Alguerro' i'ts fookin' blinding mate, a real 'lost' classic, and one ya don't see that often,
            also got the Xylos inc lp if yer wanna copy, lemme know son!.
            derelicts of dialect

Comment

I would doubt the soul condor went higher then the opening price. Ive seen the MPS original for 40 quid so why buy a budget version for a tenner less?
              www.thesoundlibrary.net <- Changed URL

Comment

Quite right too Serm. I love those &#39;weird&#39; covers tho&#39; who painted &#39;em? they kinda verge on trippy/psych artwork, which for a budget easy label is a bit strange........
                derelicts of dialect

Comment

yep I wouldnt say no to the cos &#39;soul condor&#39; as the cover is genius...but a tenner would be my limit.

Oh yeah check this - Top drawer..? not a duff track..? Er is it

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws....ry=1585
                  www.thesoundlibrary.net <- Changed URL

Comment

Oh dear&#33;, i passed this over about an year ago, i think it was about 50p, is it any good tho&#39;?.
                    derelicts of dialect

Comment

All the strange COS covers are done by some lot called Graphreaks. I got my Soul Condor for £15 a couple of years back and was happy

That Americo Bellotto is pretty good and I&#39;m sure we&#39;ve discussed it before - really good moments and a bits of filler - ace for 50p - not sure about a tenner tho&#39;.

Thsi thread reminds me I&#39;ve got a spare COS comp (the one with CL&amp;Ts &quot;Fever&quot; on it) if any one needs one - probably the most out there graphreaks cover too.

Happy Monster - no probs just give me a week or so to do it.
                      Mr Munday - Yes please&#33;

Comment

Originally posted by [b
                        Quote[/b] ]Oh yeah check this - Top drawer..? not a duff track..? Er is it ?
                        http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws....ry=1585

Yeah Serm... we&#39;ve been there before with album...

Plus we&#39;ve also discussed this seller&#39;s ability to fire off boogiejuice styles from time to time. I&#39;m gonna fookin&#39; give him a firm slap him next time I see him, money grabbin&#39; fool.

If you're looking for a pristine copy then this isn't the one for you. The vinyl looks like someone has polished their brickwork with it and the label has been ruined by some fool with a pen.

Comment

Working...
                        X