Funky football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Diamond White, again?
    You freeking scientologists are all the same, quible, dribble and then demand ice creams. Ohhhhhhhhhhh.

Comment

With Serm, it could be one of a range of poisons....

Were you out on the pop again this weekend Serm ??

If you're looking for a pristine copy then this isn't the one for you. The vinyl looks like someone has polished their brickwork with it and the label has been ruined by some fool with a pen.

Comment

oooof...I went on a boat cruise saturday night up the thames - 6 hours locked on a boat getting horribly drunk. Took me all of sunday to put my head back together...Why my chart was late etc... Woke up on the couch with half a kebab stuck to my head and my eyes poppin' out of my skull.

It was all rather strange tho because a week before I did exactly the same thing going round lake zurich. And bloody pleasant it was too.

That one I woke up on the floor with a stuffed parrot and no recollection of who/where/how I was. Jumped in a cab got to the airport - didnt know when I was flying back. Somehow managed to get on my plane with 2 minutes before the gate closed. Pretty funny!  
        www.thesoundlibrary.net <- Changed URL

Comment

Originally posted by [b
          Quote[/b] (Matt Hero @ Sep. 02 2003,11:15)]Picked up a copy of this last week, highly recommended.

The funkiest one I&#39;ve heard so far for my lot (Southampton.. eh Ben eh &#33 is the version of &#39;Oh When The Saints...&#39; by Milton Rhodes &amp; The Archers - an artist that makes much more sense if you are a Saints fan.

Never seen a copy, even after years of looking for it after hearing it on a Cherry red comp.
          One for Brillo this Monday then?
          http://wakeupanddie.com
          http://weirdgearnyc.com
          http://makethingsmatter.com

Comment

find any good things in zurich ? did you see mike ?
            sermad ?

Comment

Originally posted by [b
              Quote[/b] (Nick Cope @ Sep. 02 2003,15:44)]
              Originally posted by [b
              Quote[/b] (Matt Hero @ Sep. 02 2003,11:15)]Picked up a copy of this last week, highly recommended.

The funkiest one I&#39;ve heard so far for my lot (Southampton.. eh Ben eh &#33 is the version of &#39;Oh When The Saints...&#39; by Milton Rhodes &amp; The Archers - an artist that makes much more sense if you are a Saints fan.

Never seen a copy, even after years of looking for it after hearing it on a Cherry red comp.
              One for Brillo this Monday then?
              I&#39;ll certainly bring along the Manchester City 45... and you never know I might even find my Milton Rhodes at the boot on Sunday. if it even exists that is.....
              Matt Hero

Comment

Going to that Epsom booter then Matt?

get there early son, cos i will be&#33;
                derelicts of dialect

Comment

Originally posted by [b
                  Quote[/b] (mundayschild @ Sep. 02 2003,20:05)]Going to that Epsom booter then Matt?                  

get there early son, cos i will be&#33;                    
                  Dear god man, I never venture that far north for my boot digging, I&#39;m strictly a Deep South man myself....
                  Matt Hero

Comment

Working...
                  X