Submitting a guest chart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Submitting a guest chart

on account of benicio sending me some fantastic freebies in with a couple of ebay spoils i got from him (thanks benicio&#33 it has kickstarted me into thinking i should do a vv chart for once, in time for next month.

being a web dunce, i have no html skills to speak of. is it ok to email over the album shots and the copy to go with each one?

i have no idea.

Originally posted by [b
    Quote[/b] ]is it ok to email over the album shots and the copy to go with each one?
    As I am an interweb dunce this is exactly what I do - Chris and Sie kindly turn it all into summat you can see on line. Never understood how it all works meself - I mean where exactly are all the pictures and stuff in reality....?
    "..hole...road...middle thereof"

Comment

cheers, lee. always wanted to do a chart but never seem to have the time to sort it out all at once. i'm starting it now, so i'll do it bit by bit.

Comment

its easy really...it has to be if i can understand it!

if you have Dreamweaver, or some other website maker program, you can just save a guest chart from the site and use it as a template to put the words & pics into html...then just send it over with the pics as email attachments...

otherwise just send words in text format (word docs preffered rather than in an email, as its a royal pain in the arse removing carrage returns!&#33 and we'll do the rest...

pics preffered as *.jpg and if you could crop them and resize to 250 pixels square, then that is also a great help...picture quality doesnt have to be great...i use the lowest quality setting on my camera and then compress by another 50% with photopaint

deadline is around about 3/4 days before the end of the month, but the sooner the better really, especially if its a weekend, as i wont be able to check emails...

g'wan...show off some o'that wax!

Comment

cheers chris, i can do plain text no problem and can work around photoshop easily to get all the jpgs done.

thanks for the encouragement!

Comment

Once again I was too busy/lazy to sort out my September chart, but I finally have some records again so expect the following in October:

lesbians
            Gilbert & Sullivan
            New Zealand indigenous hotness
            Hare Krishna breakbeatrare
            pictures of kittens

...maybe even some 80s shite? Who can say.

Comment

Working...
            X