Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harry stoneham

...mercuryvenusearthmars...

whoops! one towny charted..makes me burst out laghing everytime i see this..classic and so is the album with parky's theme..macarthur park..and it all happens great stuff
    ...mercuryvenusearthmars...

Comment

Here's another album I only ever kept for the sleeve. Top banana.

Comment

hay! That guy on the right, Isn't that the BBC interviewer?!  .. with lots of classic shows with stars like Mohammer Ali, Pete Cook etc?
        I used to love his shows, Michael Parkinson?
        salchicha!

Comment

that's right... stoneham's was the house band...
          http://www.blaxploitation.com
          Chops for show, groove for dough.

Comment

Originally posted by [b
            Quote[/b] (teddy rosso @ Sep. 08 2003,09:58)]hay! That guy on the right, Isn't that the BBC interviewer?!  .. with lots of classic shows with stars like Mohammer Ali, Pete Cook etc?
            I used to love his shows, Michael Parkinson?
            Indeed. The BBC went through a stage - most likely during a summer 'dead season' - of showing 'classic' Parkie interviews, which because I have no life to speak of, I was always in front of the TV to watch.

On top of those you mentioned, the mid seventies one with Bette Midler was fantastic. She *has* to be the basis for Miss Piggy, in the nicest possible way.
            Matt Hero

Comment

I used to catch them on BBC PRIME, but I'm not in favor of a satellite reciever any more so no go :/ I remember one show with a very laughable Pete Cook with his usual classy self-ironic style. Maybe there is a best of MP vhs or dvd to be bought somewhere?
              salchicha!

Comment

Working...
              X