Raise it up! sept 11th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raise it up! sept 11th

Afghanistan is in chaos and Iraq burns while a loosely organized, confederation of murderous religious zealots continues undeterred their planning of outrages against civilians all over the world. Not only that, Al Q'aida have probably been busy too, and nobody can stop them either - expect major operations over the next few years, probably culminating in the detonation of a small, crude nuclear weapon in a major city - perhaps London.

But why not leave all these troubling thoughts at home and come to Raise It Up! at the Asylum this Thursday for the kind of godless behaviour despised by vicious Republican politicians and crazed Wahabbist totalitarians alike. Resisting the temptation to make jokes in poor taste I'll just keep to the facts:

Raise It Up! Thurs sept 11th, @ The Asylum, 1a Percy st. W1, 9.30-2ish, free entry, possibly some offers on beer, I don't know.

The southern alliance of Liam and myself are in charge of the music, and we will be joined on the twin tables by the Fuller Omar herself, Miss Shingaling, straight from NY. As I'm sure you know, there will be funk, soul, hiphop and reggae to listen to.

So come on down. It will be just like watching your team win the football.

Its a staff dinner that night mate so Im going to be hell bent on dragging them somewhere decent.

You've gotta have some poontang in there or they'll be hell to play
    www.thesoundlibrary.net <- Changed URL

Comment

Originally posted by [b
      Quote[/b] (sermad @ Sep. 09 2003,23:14)]You&#39;ve gotta have some poontang in there or they&#39;ll be hell to play
      Hell to play? You&#39;re not thinking of taking down your Elton John 12&quot; are you Sermad?

BTW, Did you get my last e-mail? I need your addy mate (and a certain recent, err.. &#39;collaborative&#39; 12&quot
      Let him have the lot for £2.00 - we were only going to throw 'em out anyway...

Comment

ah bugger typo yorkshire bastard etc.

remind me tomorrow and I&#39;ll *ahem* see a man about a dog - sorry I mean record
        www.thesoundlibrary.net <- Changed URL

Comment

Cheers fella&#33;
          Let him have the lot for £2.00 - we were only going to throw 'em out anyway...

Comment

Working...
          X