hoped you wouldn't mind forwarding this e-mail on to all your friends,
    family & colleagues for me.

It's a new ITV daytime series called Boot Sale Treasure Hunt. The idea of
    the series is that in each programme two teams of two people compete
    against each other to unearth the hidden treasures at a boot sale. We give
    each team £200 and two hours to try and find valuable goods at bargain
    prices. After the two hours a team of experts value the items bought and
    then the teams are sent to another boot sale/antique market to sell the
    goods and see if they can get the price the expert has valued them at.
    Whoev3er makes the most money wins. We are particularly looking for people
    around the London area but we will also be travelling to other parts of
    the country. We need willing and lively people as soon as possible, so if
    anyone is interested can they please call Marie on 020 7633 2774 or e-mail
    [ mailto:[email protected] ][email protected]

Come on guys - you know you want to!

Many thanks,

Marie.

Anyone for some carbootsalerare?
    http://www.djhistory.com

only one way to win...

take the 200 sovs, flog the primary coloured sweatshirt to someone for a quid and keep walking to the nearest pub....

Comment

david dickinson

Comment

Isnt this the same as car boot challenge? They filmed that at the hickstead booter maybe 3 months ago - it was hilarious!
        www.thesoundlibrary.net <- Changed URL

Comment

Any chance they could fit a home and garden makeover into this somewhere?
          Endless Tripe

Comment

Originally posted by [b
            Quote[/b] (son of stan @ Sep. 12 2003,15:48)]Any chance they could fit a home and garden makeover into this somewhere?
            Nopw you&#39;re talking&#33;
            http://www.djhistory.com

Comment

So what we need to do is rig it so that it&#39;s two teams of Vultures competing, dress like dorks, behave like geeks, dig up the most complete and utter shite vinyl that we can find, auction said crap LPs, fail to make any money and - ta da&#33;&#33;&#33; - watch those hyped up charity shop prices plummet. Mebbe...

You freeking scientologists are all the same, quible, dribble and then demand ice creams. Ohhhhhhhhhhh.

Comment

Sad thing is I&#39;d bet their experts wouldn&#39;t know the real value of a minty &#39;Moody&#39; even if you did kick one up for your first quid - and how could you then SELL the thing at another booter just for the sake of a TV show? You&#39;d have nightmares about it for weeks afterwards...
                a giant steam-powered turntable in warwickshire plays six foot cement recordings of Prince Albert's speeches to the rejoicing populace

Comment

Originally posted by [b
                  Quote[/b] (wayne @ Sep. 12 2003,16:16)]and how could you then SELL the thing at another booter just for the sake of a TV show?
                  I said crap LPs.

You freeking scientologists are all the same, quible, dribble and then demand ice creams. Ohhhhhhhhhhh.

Comment

Originally posted by [b
                    Quote[/b] (Rich Hero @ Sep. 12 2003,16:13)]So what we need to do is rig it so that it&#39;s two teams of Vultures competing, dress like dorks, behave like geeks, dig up the most complete and utter shite vinyl that we can find, auction said crap LPs, fail to make any money and - ta da&#33;&#33;&#33; - watch those hyped up charity shop prices plummet. Mebbe...

You&#39;re on to something there - subvert from within&#33;
                    FunkyDown
                    Facebook | Mixcloud | Soundcloud

Comment

Originally posted by [b
                      Quote[/b] (Rich Hero @ Sep. 11 2003,17:29)]
                      Originally posted by [b
                      Quote[/b] (wayne @ Sep. 12 2003,16:16)]and how could you then SELL the thing at another booter just for the sake of a TV show?
                      I said crap LPs.

blimey, the nightmare of selling off a &#39;moody&#39; is as nothing to the cold sweats I&#39;m getting just thinking about actually having to pay for and carry away a Harry Secombe or Val Doonican joint...Could you really do it? Simply Red?? Even as a joke???
                      a giant steam-powered turntable in warwickshire plays six foot cement recordings of Prince Albert's speeches to the rejoicing populace

Comment

Oh man, we need to create the V.V Dream Team. I nominate Sermad and Rich - the Dream team&#33; Kill &#39;em with all them Hyms a Swingin&#33;&#33;
                        http://wakeupanddie.com
                        http://weirdgearnyc.com
                        http://makethingsmatter.com

Comment

Originally posted by [b
                          Quote[/b] (Nick Cope @ Sep. 12 2003,17:09)]Oh man, we need to create the V.V Dream Team. I nominate Sermad and Rich - the Dream team&#33; Kill &#39;em with all them Hyms a Swingin&#33;&#33;
                          LOL&#33;&#33;&#33; I&#39;m a bootsale lightweight&#33; It&#39;d have to be Serms and Matt versus Chris and Sie. But if you&#39;re going with Rubs&#39; subvert from within angle, I guess seeing Serms and myself&#39;d put anyone off digging...

Comment

This is a great thread...

As for the Dreem Team, it&#39;ll be &quot;Sie versus Chris&quot; most weekends from now on, coz Chris is moving to the North East later this year &#33;&#33;&#33;

slim pickings just got even slimmer...

If you're looking for a pristine copy then this isn't the one for you. The vinyl looks like someone has polished their brickwork with it and the label has been ruined by some fool with a pen.

Comment

Working...
                            X