Guest replied
    Lord Thames,

You are truly an asset to this online community
    Thanks for your comment

Jack

Leave a comment:

• soundsville
    replied
    There are two volumes plus the remix set. Definetly worth getting. I have about 10 bosworth 10 inch lp's. I anyone is interested, let me know and I'll send you a list.

Cheers,

David

[email protected]

Leave a comment:

• wayne
    replied
    Trunk did at least one comp LP of Bosworth stuff, and I think there's another (possibly a remix set)...the Trunk site might still have details on these if they're still available.

Leave a comment:

• happy monster
    replied
    cheers lord thames

Leave a comment:

• Lord Thames
    replied
    Bosworth have been doing library music since the 1930s (and I think the actual company's been around for a good couple of hundred years), and there are a few of their 70s LPs that are very sought after - due, perhaps, in part to the fact they generally only pressed about 200 copies of each one.

The ones by the Bernard Ebbinghouse Orchestra seem to be worth looking out for, and notable composers who have appeared on Bosworth include Johnny Pearson, Syd Dale, Kenny Salmon, Vic Flick and others.

I think there's quite a good history of Bosworth in the sleevenotes for 'Music For Dancefloors - the Cream Of The Bosworth Sessions', though this CD has some tracks from the JW library amongst the Bosworth stuff for no apparent reason!

Leave a comment:

• happy monster
    started a topic Boswoth backgrounds

Boswoth backgrounds

picked up an album on bosworth backgrounds by metropolitan called barockrock!, it's got a bit of 80's funk on it, nothing special, just wondering if anyone new anything about this library label?
Working...
X