X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to the board

Hi i'm new to the board although i have lurked here before

thanks to towny for nudging me this way

welcome! you'll meet everyone soon enough.

Comment

Welcome, indeed.

Not enough beer icons for my liking.

Oh and don't forget said initiation at your first .

And you've already got your own smilie.

Wonder what a Belson smilie would look like?

Comment

Hello, Steve!
        http://www.djhistory.com

Comment

Welcome along, this board has the lowest proportion of idiots looking for a good argument, which is a damn good thing.
          Enthusiastic vagueness passes for scholarship in the twilight world of the disc-jockey.

John Peel

Comment

Record nerds not getting into 14 page personal abuse threads? Mark my words, it's gonna be barred from the internet for breaking the rules...

Till, then, welcome & enjoy!
            a giant steam-powered turntable in warwickshire plays six foot cement recordings of Prince Albert's speeches to the rejoicing populace

Comment

Originally posted by [b
              Quote[/b] (ladyboygrimsby @ Sep. 17 2003,16:07)]Hello, Steve!
              Hi Bill

hope you are well
              are you all ready for tommorow nights shindig?

Comment

Originally posted by [b
                Quote[/b] (blackwax @ Sep. 17 2003,16:27)]
                Originally posted by [b
                Quote[/b] (ladyboygrimsby @ Sep. 17 2003,16:07)]Hello, Steve!
                Hi Bill

hope you are well
                are you all ready for tommorow nights shindig?
                I've been polishing my records all day.
                http://www.djhistory.com

Comment

Hiya!

Good to see you on here mate.

I can't believe you have any time left over from posting on DHP!

I'd love to be at your night tomorrow, but as you know I am a lazy git......

I wish it every success, looks a great line up.

Are you still doing anything at The Light Bar? If so I'll drag my girlfriend along next time she's over.

Does this mean that we'll see Niki on here too???
                  He also contributed songs for the Jim Henson movie vehicle 'Muppets From Space'.

Comment

Wotcha Steve, bout time mate Have a goodun tomorrow night !

Come on Niki i dare ya
                    SECRET RUSSIAN ROMANTIC GUITAR PSYCH BREAKS

Comment

Hello - thought I'd add my greetings too
                      FunkyDown
                      Facebook | Mixcloud | Soundcloud

Comment

Originally posted by [b
                        Quote[/b] (Hadrian Elephant @ Sep. 17 2003,19:02)]Hiya!

Good to see you on here mate.

I can't believe you have any time left over from posting on DHP!

I'd love to be at your night tomorrow, but as you know I am a lazy git......

I wish it every success, looks a great line up.

Are you still doing anything at The Light Bar? If so I'll drag my girlfriend along next time she's over.

Does this mean that we'll see Niki on here too???
                        Hiya mate

I asume its hayden forgive me if i'm wrong

long time no see wish you could be there 2nite but its all gonna be recorded on md and video

yep i'm still doin light i'll book you in soon

Comment

Originally posted by [b
                          Quote[/b] (TOWNY @ Sep. 17 2003,20:28)]Wotcha Steve, bout time mate   Have a goodun tomorrow night !

Come on Niki i dare ya  
                          ay up sudders

niki is out with us 2nite so i'll nudge him in the right direction

have you sent the passport phots yet

time is pushing on

Comment

Originally posted by [b
                            Quote[/b] (blackwax @ Sep. 18 2003,11:36)]Hiya mate

I asume its hayden forgive me if i'm wrong

long time no see wish you could be there 2nite but its all gonna be recorded on md and video

yep i'm still doin light i'll book you in soon
                            Yes it's Hayden

How did the night go? I've tried to get onto DHP to have a butchers, but my work computers having none of it.

Speaking of DHP, who is the mystery record thief you mentioned? E-mail me off board so I can throw sharpened ninja style Mrs Mills records at him when I see him in the street.

Seriously, thats a low thing to do. I hope you get them back soon.

As for me DJing, don't worry mate, I'd rather pop along & see you in action. I have to put up with my bad efforts at mixing at home, I like to enjoy myself when I'm on a night out.

PS - I've had several favourable reports of your Club M set. You up there again soon?
                            He also contributed songs for the Jim Henson movie vehicle 'Muppets From Space'.

Comment

WOOOHAAA

Thats a lot of questions hayden

I will start at the botttom club m was great alot of old faces turned out even bob semple showed his face for the 1st time in 7 years!!
                              the crowd was good classsics all the way but i don't think they will do another one as the promotor lost money mainly due to the poor turn out for the main room upstairs shame but there is talk of maybe a few more funky soul sessions in the room in the basement who knows

by all means come hear me play at light but expect the unexpected anything goes from t-connection to techno (but only the good detroit stuff LOL)

I will tell you about the missing records another day here is not the time or place

plastic people last night was o.k a bit low on numbers but maybe a base to work from saying that the music was great and while i am here many thanks to BILL who played some luuuvly stuff thanks and props for coming through bill I will email you later about that flookin cut I played !! I only have one copy left but it has your name on it.
                              lots of deep disco pre 90's house and jeremy was on fire dropping reasons to be cheerful and electric avenue dubs and vocal blended beautifully

I knackered didn't gey home till 4.30am this morning

p.s DHP seems to be down at the moment

Comment

Working...
                              X