Contributing a chart...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Contributing a chart...

I reckon there's been a thread about this in the past, so sorry for being repetitive, but there's napnob chance of me finding the correct thread!

Anyway, as September (and indeed the summer) draws to a close, I'm minded to try to submit a chart for the October update. I feel it's only fair as I've been entertained and informed in equal measure by everyone else's findings over the months, so I reckon I could contribute something as a guest.

So, can someone give me the skinny on what I actually need to do? I've got LPs (a lot thereof), I've got a nice digital camera, I've got some interesting views and provocative opinions, but no fucking idea what I'm doing!! Ideally, I could just mail a word document with all the copy and mail the photos separately and let you IT-savvy bods do the rest. But let me know if I can ease your load.

I'm poised, primed and ready to rock.

Benicio
    Jet Boy stole my baby.

yeah, there was already a thread but anyway - just take the photos, clean them up and resize them to 250x250 pixels in Photoshop, Paint, whatever.

then do a simple Word doc (or even better, a plain text file) with the artist, title, year and label and your description.

then zip all your images and your text file up (or just send them as individual email attachemnts) and email to Sie or Chris (Sie at the moment since Chris is away)
    http://www.blaxploitation.com
    Chops for show, groove for dough.

Comment

Originally posted by [b
      Quote[/b] ]Anyway, as September (and indeed the summer) draws to a close, I'm minded to try to submit a chart for the October update. I feel it's only fair as I've been entertained and informed in equal measure by everyone else's findings over the months, so I reckon I could contribute something as a guest.
      As a lurker/newbie to this forum, I quite fancy compiling a chart too, as a way of introduction. May get my arse into gear at the weekend...
      new SPOKE release: >>> SEE HERE <<< RKM LIBRARY BEATS

Comment

... all offerings accepted - mail me at my V V address.

Chris is currently &quot;up hill and down dale&quot;, blazing a trail through the French Alps... lucky git - the view outta my office window just ain&#39;t doing it for me today...

If you're looking for a pristine copy then this isn't the one for you. The vinyl looks like someone has polished their brickwork with it and the label has been ruined by some fool with a pen.

Comment

Working...
        X