Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bling-crosby

Anyone bling-crosby on ebay?

Dude obviously reads this site - bought an underground all stars lp I charted (cheers again Greg) - bought the scottish magic flex talked about here- and outbid me on that people 'glastonbury' 7".

Now bidding against me on the hymns a swingin! Ok its a free country etc But after the week Ive had (burgled last night) - I'm gonna come all david banner...
    www.thesoundlibrary.net <- Changed URL

Sorry to hear about the burglary - total sickener.

That Tubby Hayes track is sweet - got the Resurrection comp? That&#39;s full of wacked-out religious gear...

Dunno who &#39;bling-crosby&#39; is but are you suggesting that nobody on this forum bids against each other? Or are you just totally Hulked-out for obvious reasons? &#39;Sermad&#39; often outbids me on ebay but, hey, whatever I&#39;m after always pops up again.
    new SPOKE release: >>> SEE HERE <<< RKM LIBRARY BEATS

Comment

Ive said this before - if I know someone bidding on an item even if they are not the highest bidder - i wont bid on the item.

I don&#39;t expect anyone to reciprocate this but if you wanna bid on something that im bidding on then pm or mail me to see whats what. if you want to pm me your ebay id then i&#39;ll avoid bidding against ya.

what did i outbid you on exactly?

Comment

Originally posted by [b
        Quote[/b] ]what did i outbid you on exactly?
        Over the last 12 months the list is endless my friend&#33; The problem is we&#39;re all into the same sounds so it&#39;s invariably gonna happen whether we like it or not. I don&#39;t like people knowing my ebay name as I used to have a certain lazy-assed American use the search facility to check out what I&#39;ve bid on &amp; then snipe me with seconds to go. Bad sport indeed.

My Holy Grail is the Lemon Dips album.

Cheers, Colin
        new SPOKE release: >>> SEE HERE <<< RKM LIBRARY BEATS

Comment

Dont buy a lemon dips off ebay&#33; Last one went for £180 or something&#33; I&#39;ll see if I can rustle one up.

Comment

Serms

sorry to hear mate and you know I know how bad it feels. Did they get anything important? Looks like i&#39;m gonna have to buy you a at the next hfs and compare insurance stories. Talkin of which I&#39;m missing that night already. When is the next one?
            Give a man a tree, He'll take a forest!

Comment

Two little runts kicked the door in when we were upstairs drinking&#33; 9pm on a friday night. grrr.

Nicked my wallet, credit cards, cheque book, passport, ninja tune bag with that weeks postal pick ups in, gameboy, laptop, gym bag.

Very very very hacked off&#33;

Comment

Originally posted by [b
                Quote[/b] (sermad @ Sep. 28 2003,19:08)]Two little runts kicked the door in when we were upstairs drinking&#33; 9pm on a friday night. grrr.

Nicked my wallet, credit cards, cheque book, passport, ninja tune bag with that weeks postal pick ups in, gameboy, laptop, gym bag.

Very very very hacked off&#33;
                Originally posted by [b
                Quote[/b] ]Two little runts kicked the door in when we were upstairs drinking&#33; 9pm on a friday night. grrr.
                shit man you mean whilst you were actually in the place. Shit this living in london is getting outta hand
                Give a man a tree, He'll take a forest!

Comment

Shit Serms, that&#39;s fucked up. You have my sympathies mate. Hope you can get a good sort-out on the insurance.

Obviously, there&#39;s no chance whatsofuckingever that I&#39;m lending you any of my lovely records, in case some cockney arrow-boy whips them to take home to Fagin&#33;&#33;&#33;

London is the new Liverpool it would seem.

Scum. Sub-human scum.

Benicio
                  Jet Boy stole my baby.

Comment

Obviously that should read &#39;barrow-boy&#39;&#33;

It&#39;s early in the a.m. is my only excuse. I don&#39;t actually know what an &#39;arrow-boy&#39; is, perhaps it&#39;s something to do with Eric &#39;The Crafty Cockney&#39; Bristow?

Benicio

PS Bling-Crosby should reveal his identity next time he cruises the board. If you want to take the knowledge out my friend, how about putting something back in?
                    Jet Boy stole my baby.

Comment

&#036;52.90 and still &#39;reserve not met&#39; in the end...wonder what the reserve was?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws....ry=1078
                      a giant steam-powered turntable in warwickshire plays six foot cement recordings of Prince Albert's speeches to the rejoicing populace

Comment

No idea. About £60 I would guess. I left it well alone. Far too much other stuff to snipe for

Comment

[QUOTE=[b]Quote[/b] (Col Wolfe @ Sep. 28 2003,11:02)]
                          My Holy Grail is the Lemon Dips album. quote]
                          Is it only one lemon dips album on dewolfe?
                          salchicha&#33;

Comment

Its the only lemon dips album anywhere (AFAIK). Would love to have known who they were.

Comment

Lemon Dips LP is on eBay at the moment, but the seller clouds the issue by mentioning that it&#39;s recently been reissued.

I couldn&#39;t tell for sure whether his was an OG or the reissue.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws....y=43701

Benicio
                              Jet Boy stole my baby.

Comment

Working...
                              X