Bill, check your mail!

Peace...LSF

Leave a comment:

• ladyboygrimsby
    replied
    Originally posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (La-Soul-Fiend @ Sep. 30 2003,20:54)]
    Originally posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (ladyboygrimsby @ Sep. 30 2003,15:51)]I'm playing at 333 if you want a guestie.
    Is that a free guestie Bill?
    Lemme know man.................
    Yeah, email me.

Leave a comment:

• La-Soul-Fiend
    replied
    Originally posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (ladyboygrimsby @ Sep. 30 2003,15:51)]I'm playing at 333 if you want a guestie.
    Is that a free guestie Bill?
    Lemme know man.................

Leave a comment:

• ladyboygrimsby
    replied
    Originally posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (Rich Hero @ Sep. 30 2003,16:06)]
    Originally posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (ladyboygrimsby @ Sep. 30 2003,16:01)]
    Originally posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (Rich Hero @ Sep. 30 2003,15:58)]
    Originally posted by [b
    Cheers for the offer Bill!  How is 333 these days?  I like it but the last few times I've been it's been disappointingly empty.
    Last time I played there it was packed, so I've got no idea. That was about three months ago. Has it been empty of late?
    No idea - I'm no regular and I haven't been more recently than you so I guess it's just bad luck that when I have it's been on duff nights.

Well, I doubt whether my presence is any guarantee against it...

Leave a comment:

• Rich Hero
    replied
    Originally posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (ladyboygrimsby @ Sep. 30 2003,16:01)]
    Originally posted by [b
    Originally posted by [b
    Cheers for the offer Bill!  How is 333 these days?  I like it but the last few times I've been it's been disappointingly empty.
    Last time I played there it was packed, so I've got no idea. That was about three months ago. Has it been empty of late?
    No idea - I'm no regular and I haven't been more recently than you so I guess it's just bad luck that when I have it's been on duff nights.

Leave a comment:

• ladyboygrimsby
    replied
    Originally posted by [b
    Originally posted by [b

Leave a comment:

• Rich Hero
    replied
    Originally posted by [b

The last time I ventured out with 'normal' people I dragged them to 100% Dynamite which was probably a bit too much for some of 'em.  So I'm trying to please everyone.  And I never tire of hearing 'Pass The Hatchet' and 'Break In The Road' Nick ( ) but Hackney's a bit too far off the beaten track for this lot (I'll be trying to entice a few of them to feel the funk at the Saturday Brillo sesh though ).

Leave a comment:

• ladyboygrimsby
    replied
    I'm playing at 333 if you want a guestie.

Leave a comment:

• Belson
    replied
    Depending on whether you have a penchant for housier beats, then may I suggest here.

http://www.batacuda.com/

Last month, Yam Who delivered the damage - this month Dave Jarvis from Faith/Original Soulboy/Dadhouse Records is providing the grooves. I'll probably be there so, badda ba badda bing.

Leave a comment:

• Nick Cope
    replied
    Um, I'll be playing at the Londesborough this Sat, where they serve up a fine plate of various carbs, sort of tapas style until around 8 or 9, I think. Open til 12, but I fear you may be sick of my spinning by now Rich!

One thing I will say though is that there's always loads of really fine lookin women down there... and that's the truth!

Leave a comment:

• sermad
    replied
    Its friday? Shit. er whoops. er. bugger. er....

Leave a comment:

• Dr Rubberfunk
    replied
    Originally posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (sermad @ Sep. 30 2003,13:54)]Not sure about decent places to eat and drink in those areas. Actually cafe kicks is pretty decent food and there is a good happy hour there. Gets v busy.

But Im going to the asylum which is near tottenham court rd. We have my mates 'hint' and vv fave dr rubberfunk! Hint is a brilliant dj and I bet rubs is a bit handy too
    Yes, but that's Friday night you fool

vv fave indeed - you crack me up

Looking forward to it though, should be a good night ....

Leave a comment:

• sermad
    replied
    Not sure about decent places to eat and drink in those areas. Actually cafe kicks is pretty decent food and there is a good happy hour there. Gets v busy.

But Im going to the asylum which is near tottenham court rd. We have my mates 'hint' and vv fave dr rubberfunk! Hint is a brilliant dj and I bet rubs is a bit handy too

Leave a comment:

• Rich Hero
    started a topic Saturday night in london

Saturday night in london

I'm going out for the night with the friends from the old place on Saturday night and I'm after suggestions for decent places for a drink and a dance (and possibly a bar that's good for food if you're finding this too easy).  Preferably Camden/Angel/Old Street way...  Ideas?

Working...
X