Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Grim Lounge Cowboy View Post
    still trying to nail this
    I take great solace from the fact that I'm not the only one who's struggling to understand what you're on about

Comment

I'll leave it at that.

Comment

Originally posted by The Divine One View Post
        Indeed!

So, I went to Utrecht and predictably bought some records. Some cheap, some expensive - some to upgrade, some new to the collection. Some for DJing, some for playing at home. Haven't pictured all the random chud...

Best find was probably two unplayed copies of Roland Kovac "Trip To The Mars" which I think the seller thought was a re-issue, after checking it on Discogs.

Big ones: Original Popcorn, Nico Gomez "Ritual", Ramblin' Jack Wilson Quartet (feat. Roy Ayers), White Noise, Barbara Lynn, Jonathan Richman, Reg Guest Syndicate, Harlem Jonn's Reshuffle, Scott Bradford "Rock Slides", Pucho & Latin Soul Band "Big Stick"

Wee ones: Pantherman, Snap Shots, Joe Gibbs "African Dub Chapter 3", random things on that "O Delight" label (for less than a euro each, it'd be rude not to), John St John aka Chapter Five "You Can't Mean It", Della Humphrey on Arctic, Monguito Santamaria "Hey Sister", Winstons "Amen Brother" (cheap German promo).

Nice to catch up with some of the old VG+ crew, even if they don't post on here too often these days...

A super selection. I wouldn't have passed up any of those. I've got three of them so you can keep those but parcel up the rest and I'll get my address to you.
        "You don't want to kill the cash donkey"

Comment

Originally posted by Grim Lounge Cowboy View Post
          I'll leave it at that.
          I doubt that.
          "You don't want to kill the cash donkey"

Comment

Working...
          X