Weekday Finds 14th to 18th Sep

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Testing again after Townys help
    I found the pic and it had a URL and I copied it but no pic ,mmm what did I do wrong this time?
    Is there a testing area on the site so I don't piss everyone off with my mulitiple attempts at posting pics?
    Last edited by geoff whitfield; 16-09-2009, 06:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by geoff whitfield View Post

Testing again after Townys help
      I found the pic and it had a URL and I copied it but no pic ,mmm what did I do wrong this time?
      Is there a testing area on the site so I don't piss everyone off with my mulitiple attempts at posting pics?
      Open a photobucket account and upload your pics there, once they are uploaded each will have a 'direct link' address - copy this, then click on the wee picture of a mountain in the message tools on the VG+ reply page, paste in the link and hey presto!!

If I can do it ANYONE can
      "..hole...road...middle thereof"

Comment

Use the preview function before you post and you can test how/wether the pics will appear
        SECRET RUSSIAN ROMANTIC GUITAR PSYCH BREAKS

Comment

If you use photobucket then it is the 3rd option of the three URLs it provides. Click on it and it will copy automatically, then simply paste it direct into the body of your post.

easy, and furthermore, peasy.

Nice finds as always, fella.

At first I bought records, then I started to collect records; now I merely accumulate records.

Comment

Thanks to everyone for the advice, I managed to do it via photobucket.
            I promise to stock hogging the thread
            Last edited by geoff whitfield; 16-09-2009, 10:33 PM.

Comment

I managed to do it via photobucket.
              Nice to see someone mastering new skillz. I just cannae be arsed taking the photos in the first place...
              Club stuff: www.facebook.com/DivineGlasgow

Mixes: https://www.mixcloud.com/andrewdivine/

Photos: www.instagram.com/divine_glasgow/

Comment

[QUOTE=flytipper;330490]Did some car-boot after sales and bagged some tidy bits -
                Some nice og proggy bits / Gunsight by Gun is a killer / got a really nice copy of their first album too...which means i now have a spare...enjoying the Crimson too,must be my age

QUOTE]

I picked up a really trashed copy of the Paladin LP years ago for a quid. There is a Santana like track on it and I love the opener - Give Me Your hand - really funky rock with treated vocals, a great breakdown and a spinal tap level overblown climax. I liked it so much I paid over the odds for the Jap CD re-issue which has some bonus rock jazz fusion stuff on it. Pretty good.
                I have a very particular set of skills...

http://www.paybacksoulfunkjazz.com

Comment

Working...
                X