Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

November finds

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • November finds

    Justified on this i reckon - not strictly finds as i knew they were there !! - but that aside after some severe haggling/drinking/smoking of substances that help with trades i bagged these 2 off a mate who got them in a job lot of pop demos for a song !!
    uk rubble classic -

    summery psych pop with early ian matthews involvement - like something off the 'ripples' series -
    Rockwell
    Banned (DJ Anchovy)

  • #2


    What a start to the month.

    Been outbid on 'Iceman' quite a few times.

    A great 45.

    I just bought a job lot of 245 demos but I'm pretty sure there will be NOTHING of this quality!

    www.45cat.com
    http://www.45worlds.com/

    Comment


    • #3
      You heard Pyramid Al?
      Lovely 45 - think you'd like it mate
      Rockwell
      Banned (DJ Anchovy)

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by flytipper View Post
        You heard Pyramid Al?
        Lovely 45 - think you'd like it mate
        I like the Pyramid 45 but i LOVE the Ice 45.
        www.45cat.com
        http://www.45worlds.com/

        Comment


        • #5
          Great finds Sie mate (Although I only know one of them!).
          "Hangin' out with you two is like partying with Fugazi"

          Comment


          • #6
            Went a little crazy at the new bargain basement. Got some good stables and some crap unknown ones...


            Jazz Goes Swinging should be well-known around here - spare
            Miriam Makeba has a few groovy tunes, M_Dejean played a track at the summertime Crillo
            Sweet Inspirations is cloassic Atlantic soul, I'm Blue is the cut for me
            Siw does a quirky version of Halleluja I Love Him So
            Irene Santor is a Polish chanteuse, too mellow for me


            Mostly crap... But the BeatX3 has a subtly groovy souljazz/boogaloo/beat tune
            Last edited by Headless mermaid; 02-11-2010, 06:00 PM.

            Comment


            • #7
              Nice - especially the Jazz Goes Swinging and the 4 Instants. Where would this bargain basement be or is that classified info??

              Originally posted by Headless mermaid View Post
              Went a little crazy at the new bargain basement. Got some good stables and some crap unknown ones...


              Jazz Goes Swinging should be well-known around here - spare
              Miriam Makeba has a few groovy tunes, M_Dejean played a track at the summertime Crillo
              Sweet Inspirations is cloassic Atlantic soul, I'm Blue is the cut for me
              Siw does a quirky version of Halleluja I Love Him So
              Irene Santor is a Polish chanteuse, too mellow for me


              Mostly crap... But the BeatX3 has a subtly groovy souljazz/boogaloo/beat tune
              "Only one thought left, that makes me come alive,
              and that is you and me side by side, on the licorice ride"

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Headless mermaid View Post
                Mostly crap... But the BeatX3 has a subtly groovy souljazz/boogaloo/beat tune
                ....but the 4 Instants is an immense LP! 'Bogatini' for a start is
                "..hole...road...middle thereof"

                Comment


                • #9
                  After a bit of a drought in the local chazzas picked up a couple of lp's on the way home from work today.

                  It's a beautiful day - same- uk 1st press g/fold sleeve

                  It's a beautiful day - It's a big bad beautiful day - uk og

                  Derek

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by LDJB View Post
                    ....but the 4 Instants is an immense LP! 'Bogatini' for a start is

                    Thats what I was thinking, I would love to find a copy.
                    "Hangin' out with you two is like partying with Fugazi"

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by LDJB View Post
                      ....but the 4 Instants is an immense LP! 'Bogatini' for a start is
                      Solid listen i reckon - nothing to gripe about for certain !
                      Rockwell
                      Banned (DJ Anchovy)

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by flytipper View Post
                        Solid listen i reckon - nothing to gripe about for certain !
                        I'm sick of seeing the other LP with the same cover!
                        "Hangin' out with you two is like partying with Fugazi"

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Will score you one in 2011 Criag - i will make it my new year target !!
                          had 3 now - just this from today's quick chazza circuit -



                          got original version of this on -

                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-WuDK8nU7g

                          Double Feature win out of course !!
                          Rockwell
                          Banned (DJ Anchovy)

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Headless mermaid View Post

                            For one moment I thought the girl was sticking up her middle finger to me and was laughing to me.
                            My Statigram account ...

                            http://statigr.am/cratedigger

                            http://kratgraver.blogspot.nl

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by flytipper View Post
                              Will score you one in 2011 Criag - i will make it my new year target !!
                              had 3 now - just this from today's quick chazza circuit -
                              I hope so, I get excited when I see the cover, then I flip it over, and I'm disappointed!
                              "Hangin' out with you two is like partying with Fugazi"

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X