July finds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by relkeel View Post
    Side two of that Weather Report at the bottom is ace,and not a prima donna bass player in sight.
    Great LP, and the only one I own by them.
    "Hangin' out with you two is like partying with Fugazi"

Comment

• Originally posted by flytipper View Post
      Darnall you'd have a field day in Morecambe and you'd be doing me a huge favour too

I do really like that Beatles Moog LP - one of the best covers of Eleanor Rigby I've heard - possible because it doesn't end up sounding much like Eleanor Rigby
      "..hole...road...middle thereof"

Comment

• Originally posted by LDJB View Post
        Go go - you're killing it with these finds - so much good stuff - love that Graffiti LP! You've nabbed tons of stuff I'd like to own - good work fella!!
        is that the same as this one , obviosuly no cover shot which is why i am asking

GRAFFITI - SAME, US ABC G/F ABCS 663 '68. no co, promo sticker on front. Superb US Psych Rock....one of the best ABC albums which is full of great songs & music.....an album which is perhaps one of the rarest major label Psych albums.....as copies seldom turn up and always go for high prices....there are several on gemm with the cheapest at $90!
        However, there is a twist...the majority of copies of this LP were mis-pressed with the track 'Girl On Fire' on both sides instead of "The Capture Of Me" on side 1.....which makes the original intended album even harder to find.....in fact it took me 4 attempts before getting a copy with 'The Capture Of Me' on it......since then, over the years, I've had several more copies with the mis-press. This is only the 2nd copy I've come across with "The Capture Of Me"

Comment

• [QUOTE=gogo;447930]The number of records "M" is upper the average, because during my first visit the Lady opened a cupboard containing records only begining by M. And I got for all the money I had in this moment "M"- records:

Whats that Matthew and Peter all about ... anyone know??

Comment

• Originally posted by effi_deep View Post
            first senor gogo and then this!
            amazing find in my top 5 wants...

Comment

• Originally posted by Jarredjazz View Post

GRAFFITI - SAME, US ABC G/F ABCS 663 '68. no co, promo sticker on front. Superb US Psych Rock....one of the best ABC albums which is full of great songs & music.....an album which is perhaps one of the rarest major label Psych albums.....as copies seldom turn up and always go for high prices....there are several on gemm with the cheapest at $90!
              However, there is a twist...the majority of copies of this LP were mis-pressed with the track 'Girl On Fire' on both sides instead of "The Capture Of Me" on side 1.....which makes the original intended album even harder to find.....in fact it took me 4 attempts before getting a copy with 'The Capture Of Me' on it......since then, over the years, I've had several more copies with the mis-press. This is only the 2nd copy I've come across with "The Capture Of Me"
              Yep that's the one mate, another one who gets Martin Ellis's lists!

Comment

• Originally posted by mr sayers View Post
                Yep that's the one mate, another one who gets Martin Ellis's lists!
                i imagine there is a few on here that do... i know a few no on here that do as well

Comment

• Yeah I can imagine, plenty of friendly fire on here with his lists!

Comment

Yeah I can imagine, plenty of friendly fire on here with his lists!
                    ive certainly bought a few , won't be posting them on here now....

Comment

ive certainly bought a few , won't be posting them on here now....
                      Ive had some decent stuff off him too.

His prices seemed to gone up a little bit of late though.

Comment

Ive had some decent stuff off him too.

yep
                        Rockwell
                        Banned (DJ Anchovy)

Comment

• Originally posted by flytipper View Post
                          yep
                          So it's not just me then mate....

Comment

Is this the answer?

Comment

if i had heard of this list.....ahem....and maybe was on this list....craig.....*cough*.....i'm sure i could concur....if only i was....ahem...on that list.....craig....
                              Autobahn vas ein Monster: here she is, mit 7 others

Comment

• Whats that Matthew and Peter all about ... anyone know??[/QUOTE]

Is this the answer you want?

Comment

Working...
                                X