X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• awesomewelles
    replied
    Originally posted by Mr Naga View Post
    I can give you muchos info on SF record and book spots. A little on Santa Cruz too. None on LA though.

I'm jealous as well although I may well be out in SF by then myself so we could meet up.
    That'd be ace. We're definately going to spend some time in SF. I went there over 10 years ago, but i was but a young, silly teenager and didnt make the most of it at all. Definately be good to meet up there!

Leave a comment:

• mr sayers
    replied
    @ Mr Naga some great finds there, plenty of my faves amongst that lot mate.

Leave a comment:

• Mr Naga
    replied
    Originally posted by awesomewelles View Post
    Some ace stuff there mat. I may well be bothering you for info soon as me and the missus just booked tickets to LA from feb to april!
    I can give you muchos info on SF record and book spots. A little on Santa Cruz too. None on LA though.

I'm jealous as well although I may well be out in SF by then myself so we could meet up.

Leave a comment:

• awesomewelles
    replied
    Some ace stuff there mat. I may well be bothering you for info soon as me and the missus just booked tickets to LA from feb to april!

Leave a comment:

• Mr Naga
    replied
    Here are some of my California haul. I'd add more words but jet lag is getting the better of me.

Leave a comment:

• Rich Hero
    replied
    Originally posted by Headless mermaid View Post
    Forestier pop groove
    Check out 'Si Tu Etais NĂ© En Mai'. I'd link to a soundlip but I can't find one.

Leave a comment:

• Headless mermaid
    replied
    Just spent a week with some friends by the ocean and found a few records at a carboot sale.

Wanderley organ bossa, nice enough Danish bossa, tame schlager and Haven/Mansfield organ groove

Forestier pop groove, Merit organ groove, Louvin xian country and Danish kiddie-workout grooves

Leave a comment:

• mr sayers
    replied
    Originally posted by soundhog View Post
    I think this is the one in question: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vGRjUsjiFQ
    Killer I wish the LP sounded like this, I take the single is rare then?

Leave a comment:

• KESSAKUSHU
    replied
    Jesus didn't know that MC5 version it's a RAW mother
    great finds

Leave a comment:

• soundhog
    replied
    Originally posted by The Divine One View Post
    Disney work for me...
    I think this is the one in question: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vGRjUsjiFQ

Leave a comment:

• MPFlapp
    replied
    Originally posted by flytipper View Post
    it proper shreds the turnip
    Best description ever - - hard not too try too emulate the wee dance to the groove off the live youtube clip on listening to the record... at least in the living room any way

Spent a while trying to dig out "Back in the USA" this evening - the other version rocks with a hint of the Standels in the mix - never knew it was a 45 - well worth adding to the collection... as is the DVD of "A True Testiment" which was the trigger for looking for the OG

Leave a comment:

• The Divine One
    replied
    Disney work for me...

Leave a comment:

• LDJB
    replied
    Originally posted by mr sayers View Post
    Yes, and it's a much better one too!
    Check it!

http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_u...?v=0vGRjUsjiFQ

Leave a comment:

• mr sayers
    replied
    Yes, and it's a much better one too!

Leave a comment:

• effi_deep
    replied
    what is this madness talking?!
    you saying there is another version then the one on this?!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X