• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice Paul - Marauders is a cool 7" - Stoke's finest
    Rockwell
    Banned (DJ Anchovy)

Comment

• Yes, I like it - might stick it on my Xmas CD.
      SPIRIT DUPLICATOR Est 2015.

Comment

• A VG- Hal Singer Soul of Africa for a fiver at a local store.
        All the Wolpertingers

Comment

• Originally posted by Cacapo View Post
          A VG- Hal Singer Soul of Africa for a fiver at a local store.
          ui!!

but wheres your brazil-polish czech heat recorded in italy and released in sweden?
          Autobahn vas ein Monster: here she is, mit 7 others

Comment

• I'll make a list. You will see.
            All the Wolpertingers

Comment

• Few decent bits today.

And noticed a store had House Of Pain's first album for 450 DKR/60 Euros. But it still had the shrink and sticker.

Comment

• Originally posted by Headless mermaid View Post
                And noticed a store had House Of Pain's first album for 450 DKR/60 Euros. But it still had the shrink and sticker.
                Is that a correct pricing these days?
                I used to live by that album in my teen years

Comment

• Originally posted by BeatsDeluxe View Post
                  Is that a correct pricing these days?
                  I used to live by that album in my teen years
                  There's nothing correct about that price.
                  Good album though. The rhymes sound a bit of the times but Muggs' beats are almost on par with Cypress Hill's first album IMO.

Comment

• ^ that Jamose 12" is great, what's the profile one mate?
                    "Hangin' out with you two is like partying with Fugazi"

Comment

• The new store in town had put out 2000 singles from the hungarian DJ Lazslo collection they bought up earlier this year. At 10kr (£1) each, 15 for 100kr I picked up this mixed bag of 15. Nothing very exciting but I'm happy.
                      Not mod:

Pierre-Edouard is awesome belgian new wave-disco, spoken vocals on top of great weird groove.
                      Art Of Noise - Beat Box
                      Mike Anthony is a cheesy 'balearic' afro disco version but I like it very much I do.
                      K.I.D. - You Don't Like My Music/Hupendi Waziki something. Boogie I can like.
                      Pink Project - Disco Project. Awesome medley of Alan Parsons Project tracks and Another Brick In The Wall.
                      The Warriors Theme.
                      PIL - This Is Not A Love Song
                      Djingis Brothers is swedish private pressed funk from -77 with wah-wah bass. Not great but fun.
                      Osibisa - Bum To Bum.

Almost mod:

Chase - Get It On. Mod spin and good groove but the type of vocals I find grating.
                      1910 Fruitgum Co - Candy Kisses. Proto-Death Metal Noisecore. Fuzz overload, backwards drums and generally awesome.
                      Sylvia Wrethammar - Runt Som Ett Hjul. Best Spinning Wheel version ever and cheesiest lyrics ever. Minted up so have a spare for trade. This was from a different shop where I met up a friend who borrowed me two homebuilt germanium fuzzboxes, yummy.
                      Simon Turner - Shoeshine Boy. Junkshop glam with lots of fuzz.
                      1910 Fruitgum Co - In The Year 2001. I don't remember it like that.
                      James Gang - Midnight Man. Decent fuzzy-jangle pop.
                      Sweet Chariot - When I'm A Kid. MASSIVE BRAEKZZZ. Mozart -73 on the A-side is hammond groove classical.

Also got this classic:

http://soundcloud.com/teaspoonsweden
                      http://www.mixcloud.com/SebastianFSorrow/
                      http://soundcloud.com/seb-f-sorrow

Comment

• Egyptian lover....

Is that 'The lover' 12", if so great 12", and one of the few I'm still missing.

Comment

• Originally posted by mr sayers View Post
                          ^ that Jamose 12" is great, what's the profile one mate?
                          Crusaders For Real Hip Hop, can't make out which one of the two...We Love The Hotties perhaps?
                          "Don't get involved in the f**kin' chat pages. It's just full of arseholes talkin' sh*te non-stop"

Comment

• Good 12", one you own Nige mate?

Comment

• Originally posted by mr sayers View Post
                              Is that 'The lover' 12", if so great 12", and one of the few I'm still missing.
                              Yup sorry for the strategically placed fingers! Possibly my fave electro track. German issue but nice pic sleeve.
                              http://soundcloud.com/teaspoonsweden
                              http://www.mixcloud.com/SebastianFSorrow/
                              http://soundcloud.com/seb-f-sorrow

Comment

• Originally posted by Headless mermaid View Post
                                Few decent bits today.
                                ah, Double Barrelled Soul was always in my bag when i first started DJing, mainly for "Duffin' 'Round". must dig that out again, great record.

Comment

Working...
                                X