No announcement yet.

November Finds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Isn't there a record on Boulevard that uses the same cover art but isn't the same record? It's not that is it?
    "Not only that but the WHOLE COVER is UNCREASED with only 2 or 3 TINY creaselines near the opening edge about half way down!!!! In the same place (about half way down the opening edge), there is an absolutely TINY and PERFECTLY repaired split" (xxxrecords)

Comment

Originally posted by Joe M'geek View Post
      Isn't there a record on Boulevard that uses the same cover art but isn't the same record? It's not that is it?
      'sexy hammond 'i think - Sie V and Lord Trunk were discussing it yesterday on the radio
      Rockwell
      Banned (DJ Anchovy)

Comment

Originally posted by flytipper View Post
        was only ever on society i reckon...
        or the Wah Wah Records re-issue

Comment

Originally posted by Joe M'geek View Post
          Yeah - "Sexy Hammond". Rubbish.
          If you're looking for a pristine copy then this isn't the one for you. The vinyl looks like someone has polished their brickwork with it and the label has been ruined by some fool with a pen.

Comment

was only ever on society i reckon...
            well its opp cat numbers and the same swirly thingamajig which the one they used on the saga lp,s so prob its afilliated with society,there is a pic on this vg thread...

http://www.verygoodplus.co.uk/showth...light=instants

------~o00o-----//{ ´°`(_)´°` }\\-----o00o~------

Comment

will have to dig my copy out and check the label
              Rockwell
              Banned (DJ Anchovy)

Comment

Saw the 'wrong' version of the 4 Instants (the Leslie Combo thingy on Boulevard which uses the same cover) yet again yesterday. Huge easy hammond collection as well so could have so easily been the right LP but yet again hopes were dashed Will throw up the easy crud I did buy tomorrow.
                "Don't get involved in the f**kin' chat pages. It's just full of arseholes talkin' sh*te non-stop"

Comment

Originally posted by Campag Record View Post
                  Will throw up the easy crud I did buy tomorrow.
                  Don't make it sound so appealing Nige mate!
                  "Hangin' out with you two is like partying with Fugazi"

Comment

Originally posted by gogo View Post
                    need "Presents Loch Ness..." but I know is rare..
                    You really don't need it. Unless you want a documentary about the loch ness monster, with a few words from alex introducing it...
                    Club stuff: www.facebook.com/DivineGlasgow

Mixes: https://www.mixcloud.com/andrewdivine/

Photos: www.instagram.com/divine_glasgow/

Comment

Ha ha - I'll post up my easy crud later too Nige

Did find an interesting 45 at the boot though - a bit of googling suggests that they have another 45 which is better though

Too Much - hip hip hippie
                      "..hole...road...middle thereof"

Comment

I turned up this great little t*ttyshaker/stomper/notsureofgenre a week ago and have been caning it ever since

Kitty White - I'm gonna be a fool next Monday

Comment

Very pleased and surprised to pull this obscure Aussie surf movie soundtrack from my local charity yesterday

http://peachfuzzforest.blogspot.com
                          www.the-onyx.co.uk
                          www.kernowbeat.co.uk

Comment

That Fable label is a real oddity... Some absolute tripe on it that you trip over all the time (in Australia, I mean) and some really obscure hotness too...

(suppose you could say that about a lot of labels...)
                            If you're looking for a pristine copy then this isn't the one for you. The vinyl looks like someone has polished their brickwork with it and the label has been ruined by some fool with a pen.

Comment

Originally posted by rprest View Post
                              Very pleased and surprised to pull this obscure Aussie surf movie soundtrack from my local charity yesterday

nice one - Newquay / Surfing?
                              Odder things have happened - looks interesting too
                              Rockwell
                              Banned (DJ Anchovy)

Comment

nice one - Newquay / Surfing?
                                Odder things have happened - looks interesting too
                                You would thing you would see more of this type of stuff, but sadly not!

Some pop, some fuzzy numbers and spoken word soul surfer dudes. It's pretty good. Way back in the day we used to hire out old VHS tapes of old surf movies from the surf shops. I never appreciated the soundtracks back then, we used to just mock the old retro boards and surf styles. Of course many of these are now classics in terms of style, cinematography and music
                                http://peachfuzzforest.blogspot.com
                                www.the-onyx.co.uk
                                www.kernowbeat.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                                X