X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• captainwilloughby
    replied
    Originally posted by llmod1 View Post
    I had this on the decks at Flashback a couple of times over the last month or so but each time it never quite grabbed me, glad it went to a good home though!
    those flashback crappy headphones don't do it justice - thankfully for me!

Leave a comment:

• llmod1
    replied
    Originally posted by captainwilloughby View Post
    feeling the need to curb my spending after a bit of a blow out in NYC recently...so took a load of ol' crap down to flashback in islington to trade - and found this beauty in the racks!!!

Not everyday you get a score like that roun' these parts - and I didn't even have to include money into the transaction.
    I had this on the decks at Flashback a couple of times over the last month or so but each time it never quite grabbed me, glad it went to a good home though!

Leave a comment:

• captainwilloughby
    replied
    flashback? yeah, they're good guys and the stock is updated really regularly. didn't fancy the £500 Arzachel on the wall then?

Haggle...I've given up with that place, personally can't be arsed and his prices aren't great.

Leave a comment:

• diggerdumper
    replied
    Cool! Was really impressed by Feedback...will defo go again when in the smoke...nice guy, fair prices, listening posts, vg+!

As for Haggle, there was one record i'd like to buy...considering his un-orthodox 'business model', do you think mail order would be a waste of time? I don't wan't to suffer his wrath again...but I would like the lp!

Leave a comment:

• captainwilloughby
    replied
    should have checked it mate, had a small dink but only notice it in the gap between 2 tracks, otherwise vg to vg+, sounding niceeeee!

Leave a comment:

• diggerdumper
    replied
    Originally posted by captainwilloughby View Post
    feeling the need to curb my spending after a bit of a blow out in NYC recently...so took a load of ol' crap down to flashback in islington to trade - and found this beauty in the racks!!!

Not everyday you get a score like that roun' these parts - and I didn't even have to include money into the transaction.
    Shit! Passed up on that one at Feedback...it said it was warped and had surface noise and thought the asking price was a bit much for a record in such condition...

Then went to Haggle for the first time with no idea of his reputation, boy was I in for a shock...

Leave a comment:

• BoneyVotel
    replied
    Originally posted by mr sayers View Post
    Did I not end up buying a copy off you at some point Mark mate?
    I think you might be right Craig
    It sounds like I was literally tripping over them once upon a time!!

I wish!!
    Still got my keeper hard filed

Leave a comment:

• captainwilloughby
    replied

Leave a comment:

• mr sayers
    replied
    I think my copy came from you as well...

Originally posted by BoneyVotel View Post
    Great LP that Ame Som Sie - we done my man.
    How long ago was that byker trade? Good times that day
    Did I not end up buying a copy off you at some point Mark mate?

Leave a comment:

• BeatsDeluxe
    replied
    Originally posted by gogo View Post
    no great things
    surely some great things in there Bingo Miki etc

Leave a comment:

• Sie Vulture
    replied
    Originally posted by BoneyVotel View Post
    Ah, many moons my friend - seem to remember it was the evening our ladies destroyed everyone at pool...

Leave a comment:

• BoneyVotel
    replied
    Originally posted by Sie Vulture View Post
    I've never found one in the wild - ended up trading with Boney for a copy...

There was one on the wall in Shinjuku Disk Union last month - 24,200 Y and it's yours...

(I'll let you do the math)
    Great LP that Ame Som Sie - we done my man.

Leave a comment:

• Sie Vulture
    replied
    Originally posted by Campag Record View Post
    Very jealous...great find. Still alludes me that one and I'm certainly prepared to pay more than 1 euro.
    I've never found one in the wild - ended up trading with Boney for a copy...

There was one on the wall in Shinjuku Disk Union last month - 24,200 Y and it's yours...

(I'll let you do the math)

Leave a comment:

• d7bohs
    replied
    Originally posted by Sie Vulture View Post

Nowt much for me this weekend - time restricted due to flights, fog and family. But, did find 5 mins to walk past a market stall and walk away with this...

... so an evening of flutey French prog awaits me..!
    After reading the review here that's now the record I want to hear most....

Leave a comment:

• Campag Record
    replied
    Originally posted by d7bohs View Post
    Record fair was a bit of a bust: spent a little too much on a minty copy of Edgar Broughton's Wasa Wasa because it'll be a long time til I see another copy like it, and that was it: nothing else I was even remotely tempted by.

Ambled home to avoid the pile of essays waiting for me to correct, and into a charity shop as you do......lots of new stuff out since earlier in the week, and among a lot of 80s commons was a copy of

for a euro.

So that was nice.

Those essays are still there though
    Very jealous...great find. Still alludes me that one and I'm certainly prepared to pay more than 1 euro.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X