X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lord dunsby
    replied
    Originally posted by mr sayers View Post
    There's a great track on that Boz Scaggs Hugh mate.
    agreed, picked it up earlier this year ... flames of love is pretty good 2.36
    here to stay reminds me of what's going on.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmmRn_ye-JI

Leave a comment:

• BeatsDeluxe
    replied
    Originally posted by Bud Peyote View Post
    Yup, check: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mekf119DJl8

Beats Deluxe: Mørkristet means "mörkrostat". See the bag of coffee on the sleeve?
    Yes yes, I get it now

Leave a comment:

• Bud Peyote
    replied
    Originally posted by mr sayers View Post
    Did Giorgio write the song like Rich mate? If so then ignore me as probably is him!
    Yup, check: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mekf119DJl8

Beats Deluxe: Mørkristet means "mörkrostat". See the bag of coffee on the sleeve?

Leave a comment:

• BeatsDeluxe
    replied
    Originally posted by Headless mermaid View Post
    Mørkristet is Danish latin, nice enough but I prefer latin latin. Goes for around 30 Euros.
    Have seen Buzstop a couple times in bargain bins. Guess it's one of those records that only a few people are up on. A little strange to hear slick sounding modern soul in your own language.
    Oh, I was hoping Mörkristet was some xian thing
    You should pick that Buzstop up from the bargain bins. It's good music + I usually charge 40-50 Euro and it's always gone within a week. Only ever seen the Piccolo LP though, would be nice to hear some of their others

Leave a comment:

• evilrobot0000
    replied
    Mørkristet is Danish latin, nice enough but I prefer latin latin. Goes for around 30 Euros.
    really? It's a horrible record in my opinion.

Leave a comment:

• Headless mermaid
    replied
    Originally posted by BeatsDeluxe View Post
    What's that Mörkristet like?
    Does the Buzstop LP (or any of their other records) show up a lot in Denmark? Modern soul raer I like "linedanser" and "Storbyhjerte" or whatever it's called
    Have seen Buzstop a couple times in bargain bins. Guess it's one of those records that only a few people are up on. A little strange to hear slick sounding modern soul in your own language.

Leave a comment:

• BeatsDeluxe
    replied

What's that Mörkristet like?
    Does the Buzstop LP (or any of their other records) show up a lot in Denmark? Modern soul raer I like "linedanser" and "Storbyhjerte" or whatever it's called

Leave a comment:

• Headless mermaid
    replied

Last edited by Headless mermaid; 02-12-2011, 09:50 PM.

Leave a comment:

• mr sayers
    replied
    You burned all your luck on that Icarus Hugh mate!

Leave a comment:

• jakartajive
    replied
    Was in Brussels for work for a day earlier in the week, and managed to get down to the big flea market on Place du Jeu de Balle for an hour or two first thing.

Hardly seems worth mentioning these, tbh, but they are technically real-world finds, so here goes.

Three big ones . . .

and two little ones . . .

Leave a comment:

• RobLilley
    replied
    Originally posted by gogo View Post

A friend is selling his collection of 45 - I'm not big fan but why not
    Ooh, loving the Mouldy Old Dough

Leave a comment:

• eine
    replied
    Just to keep the canine theme going I got a copy of this in the post this morn:

A side is a fuzzy surfish song. Pretty good, B side is a bit more like the album that was re-released last year, live acoustic, but this is a comedy song called 'My Dog'. Odd single, which I was happy to get for a fiver on eBay!

Leave a comment:

• mr sayers
    replied
    Did Giorgio write the song like Rich mate? If so then ignore me as probably is him!

Leave a comment:

• Rich Hero
    replied
    Originally posted by gogo View Post
    Is this mustache Giorgio Moroder?
    If it isn't, it's a good likeness. Compare it to the picture below. Giorgio should have a writing credit on that Spinach 45 (and there's a good version of 'Action Man' by Vulcan, too, as recommended by Hadrian Elephant).

Leave a comment:

• gogo
    replied
    few 45

A friend is selling his collection of 45 - I'm not big fan but why not
    Last edited by gogo; 02-02-2012, 10:41 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X