Utrecht finds November 2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Divine One View Post
    Nige, I just dug out my Kinks "Arthur" since I was sure it had a nice sleeve and a battered record, and could have sent you the cover. But it turns out it's a battered record AND a battered sleeve. A real mess. No doubt someone else will buy it for a quid to file on the shelf for eight years hoping a better one will come along. After eight years I think I'm going to free up 3mm of extra shelf space...
    Not to worry Andy...appreciate you checking it out. As you can see my well placed vintage price sticker has took away some of the pain (and for 30 euro I can live with it).
    "Don't get involved in the f**kin' chat pages. It's just full of arseholes talkin' sh*te non-stop"

Comment

Lovely looking finds Nige! What's that truth thing about and how the Tommy Roe, I've been eyeing one up from afar for what seems like ages...
      In ((( VISUAL ))) Stereo

Eclectic Mud

Comment

Originally posted by Campag Record View Post
        I went a bit US psych heavy this year, no bad thing imo. Was determined to find a good value UK psych LP, which I believe I succeeded in doing. Some commons, some mint-ups, some cheap blind punts and some doubles just because they were so cheap. Just an awesome fair as usual which can only result in depression for the next time I go record shopping here. I will provide a full list and descriptions when I find the time.

Wow!!!!

Nice haul!

I think wel like the same kind of music

Comment

Your best Utrecht finds yet Nige mate...Roll on the next listening session.
          "Hangin' out with you two is like partying with Fugazi"

Comment

@nige - Fantastic set of records... still need a Tangerine Zoo and "Una Bianco" OST
            "It's all just one big plastic hassle..." - Psych-Out

Comment

Originally posted by someblokecalledfuz View Post
              Lovely looking finds Nige! What's that truth thing about and how the Tommy Roe, I've been eyeing one up from afar for what seems like ages...
              The Truth is a Xian pop pysch influenced LP. Few nice tracks on needle dropping Fuz. The Tommy Roe is a Craig fave and Sie Fly I think. Poppy affair of course with Millenium backing so Craig tells me. I still need to listen to it.

Thanks Mescal and John...much appreciated from fellow psych dudes!
              "Don't get involved in the f**kin' chat pages. It's just full of arseholes talkin' sh*te non-stop"

Comment

awesome stuff Nige - as you know a couple would have been in my pics if I'd paid more attention to the LPs
                "..hole...road...middle thereof"

Comment

Originally posted by LDJB View Post
                  awesome stuff Nige - as you know a couple would have been in my pics if I'd paid more attention to the LPs
                  Cheers Lee. And a couple of your LP's would have been in my pics given half a chance . Thanks very much for the 3 LP's as well Lee.

Comment

amazing Nige - truly wonderful mate ....I need to go to this fair don't I ?!
                    Rockwell
                    Banned (DJ Anchovy)

Comment

Excellent finds one and all.Glad it was such a productive trip. Like all the other "stay at homes", wish I'd been there too....next year
                      Everyone tear down your own little wall
                      That keeps you from being a part of it all
                      Because you've got to be one with the one and all
                      You've just got to be close to it all

Comment

Originally posted by treeboy View Post
                        wish I'd been there too....next year
                        As you can see you would love it, get saving Paul mate!

Comment

Originally posted by Sie-Fly View Post
                          I need to go to this fair don't I ?!
                          I would say you do Sie mate, would be great to catch you over there, also would be interesting to see how you approach it.

Comment

Originally posted by Sie-Fly View Post
                            amazing Nige - truly wonderful mate ....I need to go to this fair don't I ?!
                            Cheers Sie. Yep, you need to get there mate. It would be a pleasure to see you there. DO IT...DO IT...

Thank you Paul, you need to get there as well

Start putting those fivers or tenners away a week.

Comment

Come on Kenneth get your finds up, I'm interested how you got on!?

Comment

Originally posted by mr sayers View Post
                                Come on Kenneth get your finds up, I'm interested how you got on!?
                                ...and Antwhiplash!
                                "..hole...road...middle thereof"

Comment

Working...
                                X