January 2014 Finds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great stuff Lee.

I too never realised that Pesky Gee tune was a Vanilla Fudge cover. Must listen to my Vanilla Fudge lp's!

Is that a later press of Forever Changes? Still would love and pay decent money for a mint Forever Changes.
    "Don't get involved in the f**kin' chat pages. It's just full of arseholes talkin' sh*te non-stop"

Comment

• Originally posted by djvw View Post
      Nice nice nice .... those look good.
      And also including an old Dillinja! Wicked.
      Well done.
      Just seen these. I have most of the Legend records twelves, bloody good they are as well. DJ Spinback and Q did a twelve I think, can't recall the others without
      diggin' them out, but very nice funky, melodic D+B I remember.
      Brings back some good memories of buying regular from Section 5 in London and off DJ Lee from Timeless in Reading. Heady days...
      Fleas the size of rats suck on a rat the size of a cat....

Not As Great As His Very Best, But Pretty Much As Great As Most Anyone Else's.

Comment

• Originally posted by pitch View Post
        Kathryn Moses – Music In My Heart

[/URL]
        Missed these before, as i was too excited by actually getting out to record shops myself, and actually finding actual things worth buying.

Kathryn Moses is flutey biddley doo shop wee bop shebazz... title track in partic.

the Mark Murphy is on my Xmas Swap, fact fans. and is utterly awesome.

Comment

• Originally posted by pitch View Post
          Family – Fearless
          My first Family LP and it’s pretty good (nice foldy out sleeve too). But why isn’t the instrumental Crinkly Grin longer!!
          First two Family LP's 'Music in a dolls house' and 'Entertainment are better and well worth tracking down.

Good to see you
          -
          You thought the leaden winter would bring you down forever,
          but you rode upon a steamer to the violence of the sun.

Comment

Working...
          X